Chapter Two

I found myself on the ground, looking up, only to see the guy that bumped into me. I quickly stood up and dusted the visible dirt off my skirt and shoulders, eyeing him, I glared daggers.

"Watch where you're going," he groaned in pain rubbing his temple lightly.

"Why don't you watch where you're going." I scoffed and walked away immediately.

While I was walking down the hallway, I heard a voice that sounded familiar. I revolved my head to see who it was, it was Jungkook.

"Hey, do you want to join us for lunch with my friends and I?" he replied excitedly.

"I guess, sure," I replied in a nervous way.

Behind Jungkook was Namjoon.

"It's you!" Namjoon replied in a shocking way.

"Yeah, from earlier," I stated happily.

"You know her?" Jungkook asked with bewildered eyes.

"Yeah, she is from my English class, why don't we discuss this while we eat our lunch?" Namjoon suggested.

Namjoon, Jungkook, and I went outside to find a picnic table.

We sat down and Namjoon asked Jungkook if their friends were coming. Jungkook nodded yes.

* * *

I was halfway done my lunch when Jungkook stood up and waved to his friends. I looked around and there were four of them. Jungkook introduce me as soon as they got to the picnic table we were at.

"This is (Y/N), from my math class," Jungkook stated enthusiastically.

I got up and greeted them.

"Hello, I'm Park Jimin, but you can call me Jimin," he said cheerfully.

"Hello! I'm Jung Hoseok! And I'm your hope!" he smiled while dancing weirdly.

"Hi, I'm Kim SeokJin, and I'm the mother of this group." Jin bowed hastily and sat back down.

"I'm Min Yoongi, call me Suga. Got some swag?" Suga, asked as he introduced himself.

"Suga, sit down," Jungkook chuckled as Suga sat down.

"You guys are like brothers," I muttered as I gaze at each one of them.

"Where's Taehyung?" Namjoon asked worriedly.

"I don't know, he should be here," Jungkook uttered.

"Who's Taehyung?" I asked as I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, he's the alien in the group. He sometimes gets here late." Jin chimed in with food in his mouth.

"I'm here!—" the boy said as he breathe heavily. I looked up, and realized it was him from earlier.

My heart stopped.

"Ah, Taehyung! You're late again!" Jungkook huffed. Taehyung did not dare utter a word after his gaze remained on me. I stared at him, glaring daggers towards him.

"(Y/N)? Taehyung? Are you guys okay?" Jimin asked breaking our gazes.

"It's you!" Taehyung and I pointed at each other in sync. My teeth were gritted in the process.

All of his friends looked confused.

____________________

A/n: This is a short chapter but find out what's going to happen in the next chapter.

To be continued. . .