Chapter 7

Eren felt sick. He wanted to cry, and punch a wall, and throw up, all at the same time. One thing he loved, and they didn't feel the same. He buried his face in the couch, hoping to hide the tears and shock that Levi had made him feel.

Eren's head felt like it was spinning. He felt angry, sad, and broken all at once. Levi had left Eren, hard and embarrassed and alone, to go have his way with Erwin of all people. He tried his hardest to cover his face, hide away from the other guys in the room as he attempted to collect himself. It was sick how much he felt attached to Levi already, that he felt addicted to him like this. Levi was Eren's drug, and he wasn't content to share. He leaned back, taking his head in his hands and attempting to steady his breath.

Levi walked through the back entrance of the kitchen without even seeming to blink. He wasn't in a kind mood anymore; he left that outside. Levi didn't like being vulnerable. He looked at Petra, who had large doe-eyes. "What the fuck are you doing just standing there? Go fucking get the trash out of the box.", he snapped.

Levi rolled his eyes as he slowly let go of Armin's hand and walked into the living room. He smirked slightly as he saw all the boys sitting around. He walked behind Jean and set his hands onto his shoulders and rubbed some. "How are you?", he purred wickedly. Jean winced away from him and refused to look at him. Levi rolled his eyes then walked around the couch. "Hello, Eren. Come on. He doesn't want me, so it's your turn."

Eren met Levi's eyes, his own eyebrows pushed together harshly. He opened his mouth to speak, but shut it quickly. He bit his lip and turned away from Levi. "No." He whispered, still feeling the sting of hurt from before.

Levi's left eyebrow arched up to a fine point. He barked a laugh, "Ha. Real funny." He stepped to Eren and bent down, looking him directly in the eyes. "Get the fuck up and ask me to take you."

Eren snapped his head to face Levi, green orbs swimming with anger and nearing tears. "I'm not doing that." He said through clenched teeth. Eren's hands balled into fists by his sides, nails digging in so deeply it burned.

Levi smirked before looking over at Jean. "Someone has spent too much time with Kirstein." He looked back at Eren and smiled a dazzling smile. "I don't think you realize.... This isn't a choice.", his smile falling flat at the second half of the sentence. Levi stood straight and grabbed onto Eren's leash, tugging on it so hard that Eren was forced onto his feet. "Fucking ask for it."

Eren's teeth ground together so hard he could hear them. The blood rushed to his head as he stumbled to his feet unwillingly. He grimaced down at the leash in Levi's hand, seeing himself now as Levi saw him; nothing special, something worthless, just a piece of property. His toy. "I won't fucking ask for anything I don't want." Eren spat.

Levi arched his eyebrow. He raised his hand that was free and smacked it harshly across the boy's cheek. "You will fucking ask for everything I tell you to ask for." Levi yanked harshly on the leash, pulling his face closer to his own. "You're fucking mine. I own you, you little slut. Now fucking ask for it." Levi didn't care that everyone was staring.

Eren let out a frustrated growl. His cheek stung, and he reached a hand up to cover the red mark. He bit his lip harshly, tugging with all his night to free himself from Levi's grasp on his collar. "Damn it!" Eren had snapped. Levi hitting him was the final straw. He was done with his compliance, doing all he could to make Levi like him, favor him. It proved useless. Levi thought nothing of him, it was apparent, and now it didn't matter to Eren. He just wanted out. His burning eyes met Levi's own, veins in his neck bulging as he pulled against the restraint. "Fucking listen, I said no!" He screamed, now aware of the feeling of everyone's eyes.

Levi's lips flattened into a straight line. He snapped his fingers and a large man approached him. "Bring him to my chamber.", he barked. Levi practically threw Eren at the buff man. He called it a chamber, but it was only a dark colored room with multiple toys and tables with chains lined up.