Chapter 6

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME DISTURBING TO SOME OF YOU SMUT BETWEEN A SHIP THAT YOU MAY NOT LIKE. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT AND SKIP TILL THE NEXT WARNING AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER.   

Levi rubbed his eyes as he awoke. He felt a heat beside him, but didn't bother to turn and greet them. Instead he got up from bed and walked to the bathroom. Taking his daily morning shower was something he always really looked forward to. It was his way of ridding himself of yesterday and renewing himself for the day at hand.

Levi wrapped his towel around his waist as he walked to the mirror. He shook his hand through his damp hair and rubbed the fog from the mirror. The edges of his lips curled upward as he spotted Armin behind him in the doorway. "Come here.", he murmured lowly. There was nothing threatening in his voice, but Armin quickly came up behind him and wrapped his pale arms around his bare torso. "I want the day with you.", Levi whispered under his breath.

Armin smiled softly as he watched Levi from the doorway. He wrapped his arms around Levi's waist and fluttered gentle kisses at his neck, nosing at his collarbones, and breathing hotly against his damp skin. He peeked up through his lashes. "The whole day with me?" He smirked, kissing Levi's lips softly. "What happened yesterday?" Armin asked in a soft voice, hands coming up to rub gently at his shoulders.

Levi smirked and tilted his head back as Armin rubbed his shoulders. "Nothing important. Just showed Eren around. Then spent the night with him.", he said 'him' as if referring to the boy in the bed. Levi turned to face Armin and smiled. He gently rubbed his thumb by his jawline. "We should go out. I haven't been out in a few days." Levi nuzzled his nose to Armin's neck and sniffed lightly. "mm. You're wearing the cologne I bought you." He smiled and gently kissed his neck before leaning up. "What do you want to do? Fair? Hot air balloon? Race cars?"

Armin arched an eyebrow, wondering who the "him" could be, considering is was neither him nor Eren. But he shrugged, smiling gently at the feeling of Levi's lips on his skin. "We could go wherever you want!" His face lit up. "Ooh...hot air balloons?" Armin nodded frantically, nearly bouncing. "Sounds exciting!" He giggled.

Levi smiled as he pulled away from Armin. "I knew you'd want to go ballooning." He ruffled his blonde locks playfully before grabbing his boxers to put them on. He snapped his fingers twice, Petra coming into the room. "Im going ballooning. I need proper attire." she quickly grabbed his previously laid out clothing and apologizing before walking out then coming back and setting down clothing. Levi pulled on the white short-sleeve button-up and buttoned up each button before pulling on the teal colored shorts and tucking in his shirt. Levi grabbed the blow drier and dried his hair a bit before shaking it then turning back to Armin. He smiled and leaned up slightly to kiss the tip of his nose before spraying on some cologne. "What food would you like to take with us, button?"

Armin stood aside as Levi got dressed, fixing his own collar as he waited. He smiled at the familiar scent of Levi's cologne. It was comforting, made him feel safe. Armin smiled at his nickname, scrunching up his nose. "Hmmm." He said, tapping his chin. "....just one food...?"

Levi smiled and hummed contently. He liked the look Armin gave him when he approved of his outfit. He remembered when Armin was new here. He was always very quiet but made sure he always looked his best. And when he got closer to Levi, he began to do the cutest thing. He would scrunch up his little nose and whisper "Button." every time Levi forgot to button one of his buttons. That's how Armin's nickname got started. "As many foods as you'd like." He slowly rubbed along his jawline with his thumb. "You always get whatever you want, you know that.", Levi looked into Armin's ocean colored orbs.

Armin let out a triumphant giggle, peppering Levi's cheeks and forehead with kisses. He wrapped his arms around his waist and gave Levi a tight squeeze around his plump hips. "I know. But it still makes me happy." He smiled.