Prologue

Levi was laying on his stomach as a small woman rubbed over his back with oils. He kept his eyes closed as the woman dug her palms into his muscles. Though, his relaxation was cut short when another woman walked into the room.

"Sir, he's here. They placed him in the room you ordered." Levi slowly opened his eyes. "Thank you." He tried to pull up, but the woman didn't move her hands. "Do you not know the appropriate time to stop?!" he barked. When she quickly backed away, he sat up and stretched out his arms before snapping his fingers. The woman dried his back with a towel before moving away again. Levi pulled on his black button-up and buttoned each button. He stood and tucked the shirt into his dark jeans slightly before flicking around his hair. Levi turned and looked at the woman with a straight face. "You're fired, get off my premises."

Levi gave her a condescending smirk before walking out of the room. He walked down the hall before opening the door, and going into the room they placed his newest slave in. You see, the boy's father sold him for drugs. Stupid man, but Levi would never complain. "Brat, is it?", he pondered unamusingly, even though he already knew his name. Levi walked across the room and sat down in the large chair. He held up his hand to signal for his men to not take off the blindfold or ties around his wrists yet.

~~

Eren couldn't tell you how long he had been sitting in the same sickeningly hazy room. His temples throbbed, there was an ache in his limbs, and he felt like a hole had been punched through his chest. His wrists were bound, and they were red and swollen from having tried to break free of the rope.

The men had left him alone in the room. At first he was glad to be rid of them; they made him sick. But now that he was by himself, his mind began to wander. He thought of the gut wrenching betrayal from his father. Selling him to feed his addiction. Like it was nothing. It left Eren with a disgusted, dull feeling in his heart, body and mind numb. The click of the lock brought Eren from his daze. He heard a figure slink through the door, closing it behind him, though Eren couldn't see. When he spoke, Eren gritted his teeth. The man had a patronizingly smug smirk on his face as he referred to him. "Eren, actually." He grumbled, voice filled with anger and pain.

Levi kept the seemingly grimacing smirk on his pale features. "Does it bother you when one calls you a brat?" he mused. Levi waited for a reply before licking over his lips. "Fortunate for you, Eren is not an attractive enough name for a slave of mine. So Eren it will be, when I'm feeling nice." His tone was strict, but his voice always seemed to purr from his lips. "You know you're never leaving this mansion, don't you Eren? I've heard you're quite intelligent. You must know that you aren't going anywhere."

Levi snapped his index and middle finger, signalling for his men to undo the blindfold, but not the rope around his wrists. Levi stood and walked to where Eren was on the edge of the bed. His wrists were tied behind his back and one of his ankles had a chain around it, attached to the bed. Eren sneered at him throughout his entire spiel. "What the hell are you talking about?" He spat. "Slave?"

Levi bent forward and looked directly into Eren's eyes. "Oh, what beautifully innocent and pain filled orbs you have." he mused with a wicked smirk. Eren blinked as his eyes were freed, taking in the room around him. He gasped under his breath when he found Levi's eyes so close to his. He pulled himself away as far as he could, avoiding his piercing state. "Can you fucking not?" He said, moving his head away.

Levi smirked as he dragged his index finger's fingertip under Eren's chin and brought his lips to his cheek. "Slave," he breathed hotly before turning away from Eren and going back to the chair. Eren flinched at Levi's hot breath on his cheek, letting out a disgusted groan under his breath.

Levi sat down again and smirked at Eren. "He traded you to be my little slave. Without a second thought," He chuckled unhumorously. Straining again at the wrist ties, Eren took a sharp breath at the mention of his father.