Chapter 3

Eren's heart was beating a million miles a minute. He was scared out of his mind for what Levi would do to him. On the other hand, Levi reacting that way gave him the slightest flutter of hope that Levi cared, that he wanted him around. His palms were sweating as he sat on the bed nervously, and he almost jumped off the bed when he heard the click of the lock.

Levi looked at Eren and shut the door behind him.
He walked to the bed and set the things onto the ground so Eren couldn't see. "You were being a little slut." He licked across his lips before moving to lock the chains that were attached to his bed onto his wrists and ankles.

Eren's breathing went shallow. "N-no Levi I wasn't..I- it was innocent, I didn't mean anything." He pleaded as Levi chained his ankles to the bedframe.

The raven arched his eyebrow at him. "You want me to believe that you would have said no? Would you have said no if he started to touch you? To kiss you? Admit it. You would have been a little cockwhore.", he barked as he finished locking the chains. He looked at Eren and undid his pants, dropping them and taking them off.

Eren shook his head eyes wide. "Levi no! I wouldn't have kissed him.." He said quietly, biting his lip roughly. "I wouldn't do that to you." He whispered as Levi stripped him.

Levi rolled his eyes and took off his shirt. "Such a lying little slut." He got up onto the bed and moved in front of his face. "Open your fucking mouth. You're going to suck me till I'm hard. You better gag on it and get it real wet- because I'm not using lube tonight."

Eren whimpered as Levi settled in front of him. He slowly opened his mouth and braced himself for Levi to push inside. He grabbed onto his hair and thrusted between his lips. He bucked his hips forward, only pulling back as Eren gagged, whimpering around his thick shaft, attempting to swallow around it until his mouth adjusted.

Levi started to thrust his hips forward and backward. "Look at that. When you gag, your eyes get watery. You gonna cry? Makes those eyes little pretty.", he snapped.

The worst thing about himself, Eren always thought, was that he was unable to hide his emotions. At a time like this, when he felt broken and Levi was telling him to cry, he couldn't hold back the tears. One began to roll down his cheek, and then another. Each time Levi thrusted violently into the back of his throat, another teardrop fell.

Levi did feel bad for making him cry, but he wasn't going to take it back. He tilted his head back and groaned. Eren would realize not to repeat this. Levi groaned again, bucking his hips frantically as louder moans fell from his lips.

The amber eyed boy struggled to breathe, but continued sucking as roughly as he could to appease Levi. He didn't want to get into anymore trouble, and right now, he could think of nothing but keeping Levi from getting angrier.

Levi groaned loudly. He continued bucking his hips erratically. He wasn't lasting, which would have made him embarrassed, but right now he didn't care. Levi tugged harder at Eren's hair and made him gag again.

Eren whimpered at the rough grip on his hair. He was breathing heavily through his nose, and he stuck his tongue out to wrap around the length of Levi's member. He sniffled and wished his hands were unbound so he could wipe the tears from his cheeks.

Levi looked down at Eren. He rubbed the tears from his cheeks before pulling out. He stroked himself frantically before groaning loudly. "Do you want my cum? Do you want me to forgive you? Beg me. Make me know you want it."

A loud sob escaped Eren's throat. He whimpered desperately. He was scared more than anything Levi wouldn't forgive him, would leave him. So he begged. "Yes Levi..I-I want it..p-please.. M-make me take it I'm s-sorry..mm please Levi I want you." He whimpered.