[6] a.l.i.e

I was split in two, on one side, was my unconditionally love for Bellamy Blake. I loved him with all my heart and I gave it to him long time ago. He was the most selfless, loving, protective and self-sacrificing person I've ever met and it drove me angry that he wasn't appreciated enough when he was making mistakes. He loved his sister and his friends with all his heart, as much as he hated himself. He was far from being perfect, but this why I loved him. It made him look human.

On the other side, was my concern about Pike. It hurt seeing the looks that Miller and the others gave to me when I went to eat. I know that they didn't understand why I was with "okay" with Pike and I was feeling like I was losing my best friends. In the same time, I was scared for Chris, that was exactly like Jasper after Maya died. He didn't care about almost nothing. I was scared for a possible war with the Grounders and I wanted to help Marcus with his crusade against Pike.

So when he asked me to find him a walkie talkie and a bug microphone, I did it without thinking twice. Somehow, he was still trusting me and that made me feel better. I wanted to keep it that way. Bellamy once told me that I care too much about everybody and too little about me. Maybe it was true. I cared about everyone.

"Whatcha doing?" someone asked from my behind and I jumped in fear.

"Damn it, Alek! You scared the crap out of me." he smirked at me. "I was drawing something." Alek grabbed my sketch and I stuck my tongue at him.

"Is this Bellamy?" I nodded. "You're pretty good." Alek added with a grin.

"I had another one in Mount Weather but I lost it. Where have you been?"

"Listening what Jaha tells to everyone. He really was your Chancellor? He sounds like a crazy men."

"Jaha is everything but not a crazy men," I wanted to add another thing but Bellamy coughed from the door case. I looked at Alek with apologetical eyes. "I have to go."

"Don't worry. Duty calls." he giggled and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Have you been with Sinclair or with Raven lately? Did you see something strange?" Bellamy asked me immediately as I was close enough to him.

"No. Why?" I replied innocently.

"A radio disappeared and Pike is a bit concerned about it..." Oh, they already knew about it.

"I took it," Bellamy threw me one of his famous what the hell look. "I wanted to see how it works because Raven is a bit busy but I broke it and Sinclair said that he can't repair it so I threw it," I said trying to sound believable. I didn't want them to blame Raven. Bellamy nodded and I sighed relieved. I'm guessing that now really was part of both camps. "So, Pike wants to see us or you wanted to see me?"

"Pike wants to see us. It's about a meet."

***

"Good morning, Chancellor." I mumbled as we met him at his office door entrance.

"There you are. We need to talk about these things Jaha's distributing." Marcus said as he appeared from a corner. I heard that Jaha is giving to the people what he says it's the key of City of Light where nothing is wrong.

"No, we don't. That's Abby's department. I have much more immediate concerns." Pike answered and he tried to get past my dad.

"Like the imprisoned Grounders?"

"Interned for their safety as well ours."

"They came in for our help. If we're not give it to them, we should at least send them home."