[8] his sister keeper

Third person POV
Flashback

At first the woman was very sure about her choice, but after she listened to her husband and her doctor, wasn't so sure anymore.

Obviously, the experiment will affect her for long term, and will affect a future child too. After all, this was the experiment, right? To see how radiation will affect an adult and a child.

Even if she was scared she couldn't let them to see this so she smiled at her husband as she entered into the room were they exposed her to radiation. At first everything was fine. But after started the nauseas and the morning dizziness. After her husband found her unconscious he went straight to the doctor. And the results weren't too good. The young woman was already pregnant and the experiment could have enormous consequences on the little baby. But she didn't even wanted to heard about a possible abortion. It was her child and she already loved the baby. She was so sure that was a baby girl and didn't wanted to verify her theory before the birth.

After six months she started to feel very bad and since then she stayed all the time in the hospital. When her time came, the woman felt something was wrong.

"What happened, Abby?" asked the woman her best friend that was a nurse when her doctor entered.

"Ann... the things are bad..." Abby said looking strangely at her.
"What you mean? The kid... The child is alright, no?" she questioned panicked.

"Listen to me, Ann you gave birth to a baby boy and the kid is perfectly sane, but... you had a baby girl too. You had two kids." Ann started to understand. It was forbidden to had a second child, and she had it. She only saw her girl once, before the guards came in and arrest her. Abby felt very guilty. If she would have known, maybe she could have save her friend to hide the second child. Because the girl was born a few minutes after her twin brother they took her from her dad arms. Since the moment when they floated Ann, Abby always cared about the little girl. It was like she was her daughter too, and swore to keep that baby safe just like she would do with her own daughter, Clarke.
————
Present
It was already night, when Bellamy started too look after his little sister but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. He even asked Clarke to help him to find her.
————
Cold. I always hated the cold. I heard a small groan and slowly I opened my eyes.

"Octavia, are you there?" I asked but before the answer, I heard footsteps.

"Please, please don't hurt me. Please don't... no... aah! No! No!" screamed a girl and I recognised her voice.

I tried to stand on my feet but the air was too bad and I was terrified too. It was better to sleep. But somethings on the back of my mind didn't let me. It was the voice of my brother.

"You can't be weak. You can't be coward. You need to be brave and strong." 

The deep voice of Bellamy resound on my mind too.

"You can't afford to be weak. Down here, weakness is death, fear is death."

My heart sank as I remembered them but I managed to stand of my feet, and this was good. They gave me strength even now.
————
Bellamy caught everyone who wanted to help him to find Octavia who was already gone for 12 hours. Clarke approached to him.

"Kitty is gone too. I tried to find her but she isn't anywhere to be found."

"Damn it!" was everything he could say as he remembered her attack on the cave.