[8] walking on thin ice

The light was extremely powerful and I had to blink a few times to let my green eyes to adjust at the light. I heard a machine beeping near me and I could feel a smell of chemicals all over the place. My head was still hurting me and as I looked around I saw a wire that went from my left arm to a perfusion next to me.
Slowly, I lifted from the bed and I looked around. Near me was another bed, and the walls were painted in white, just like the floor and the ceiling. The only thing that gave some color to the room were two paintings that were hang next to my bed. One represented a meadow, full with pink flowers and the other was representing a man. A freckles curly man that I knew too well. Bellamy. I already knew where I was. I drew this painting just before I escaped from Mount Weather with Clarke. And now I was back there.

"No!" I screamed from the top of my lungs hitting the painting with the meadow. "Not again." I cried again, collapsing on the cold white floor.

"Do you mind? I try to sleep." a strong male voice spoked from near me.

"Where I am?" I whispered, being afraid of the answer.

"Mount Weather, Kitty. Now, please, just shut up."

"I can't be here. Let me out!" I screamed desperately looking at the small camera that was on the ceiling. "Let me out!"

"Kitty, stop it." tried the young man but I threw him a ugly gaze. Just then the door opened and I recognized Dante and Maya.

"Let me out from here, Dante." I repeated coldly looking at the old man.

"I can't. You never went outside, Kitty."

"What?" I asked looking confused at Maya but she just nodded.

"Your friend, Clarke, killed herself. I am afraid that you couldn't accept her death and you made a very strong depression. You tried to kill yourself too and you were in coma after you took poison. We were afraid that you never will be back, but, lucky you woke up a few days ago, but you didn't remember nothing. Apparently, you don't remember nothing today either."

"This is bullshit! I was outside! They are still alive! I saw them... Finn, Finn is dead. Clarke killed him. And Bellamy... I saw him too..." and the tears started running on my pale cheeks.

"That was only a dream." the old man spoke and I collapsed again on the floor, repeating again and again that everything was a lie.

I couldn't have imagined everything, right? Lincoln, Christian and Alain. Bellamy... Finn... Lexa, Rhydian and Marcus. And Anya... I couldn't have imagined everything with so much details, no? I still could feel the warm hands of Bellamy on my body and his passionate kisses. That couldn't be just a dream. I refused to accept what they were telling me. What about the Grounders that were hang upside down and used for their blood? That was just my imagination too?

"Come on, Kitty. Yesterday you took everything more easy." the young man said trying to touch me but I slapped his hand.

"I don't remember yesterday." I said coldly and I hit the small table near me, making the cup of glass to fell on the ground. How I could imagine so many new faces?

"Please..." tried Dante to calm me down but I was too angry right now. I took a small piece of glass from the floor and I approached to Dante, putting it near his neck.

"Still savage." commented the young man that tried to calm me and after I felt a pin prick on my shoulder and I collapsed again to the floor.

When I woke up, I was still on the same white boring room.

"Welcome back." someone spoke and recognized him.

"Who are you?"

"Alek. I'm a guardian here and I wanted to be sure you will not try to kill yourself again. How you feel now? Still think that your dream is true?" he asked looking in my eyes.