[3] returning home

"Anya, we've been walking for hours. Where are we going?" I complained as I followed Clarke and Anya. Clarke woke up three hours ago and she looked pissed at Anya.

"Why not to just kill us and get it over with?" added the blonde girl.

"You can tell the commander what the Mountain Men are doing to us in there."

"So let's work together. We don't have to be enemies." 

"And unite with someone as weak as you?" said Anya looking contemptuous at me and her face scrunched as she just something bad. "I have what I need."

"Hey. We want the same thing."  Anya got ready to reply something harshly but the distant sound of male shouting cut her off. We froze in our spot listening closely the voices that will haunt my dreams for the next weeks. That if I ever could sleep again.

"Get down!" said Anya dragging me on the ground. "They found us!"

Clarke grabbed my hand. She already knew by now that this is helping me when I'm scared. But not this time. I was too scared.

"Run!" said Anya dragging Clarke with her. I saw how Clarke removed from a tree an arrow that the guards shoot in us. Even if we're was hunted I felt good to be back again into the woods after what I saw in Mount Weather. This place make me feel closer to Bellamy and this gave the strength necessarily to keep running. "Quiet. You can't even walk in the woods." exclaimed Anya after Clarke make another noise.

"If I'm such a burden, then cut me loose."

"Heavy footfalls, broken branches. You even smell like them. Down. No. Not to drink." Anya said when Clarke wanted to take some water from the small waterhole.

"Then why stop? We should running."

"You reek. Cover yourself in it." she ordered to Clarke as she done the same thing. I took over me the jacket that Clarke gave me on the tunnels and I did the same thing without covering my face with the mud.
---
Third Person POV
"If anything happens to her, when we could..." started Christian.

"We don't know if we can save our friends. For all we know they may be dead already. We've all thought it." said Bellamy but Christian could feel his friend pain when he said that so he kept staying with him. He still wanted to know more about his sister and apparently Bellamy knew her very well.

---

"How they are still following us?" I asked after we climbed a hill.

"Because is you. Time to end this." answered Anya as she took a rock in her hands ready to hit Clarke again.

"Anya I'm stepping where you step. I'm covered in mud. We're not leaving a trail."

"They're following us." I said and I pointed Clarke the machine they had.

"They're not following us. They're tracking us. Search yourself. If I'm right, it should feel like a... small bump just under your skin." Anya did exactly and there was it, on her arm.

"Oh. It's you." my statement winning an ugly stare from the grounder.

"Ok, I could remove it, but you need to untie my hands. I just need something sharp and sterile." Clarke couldn't continue because Anya removed the bump with her teeth.

"Aah. I will not go back there."

"Anya, you're still bleeding. At least let Clarke to bandage it before gets infected."

Anya let her head down to look at her wound and then Clarke put the arrow she recovered in Anya's neck. The arrow was covered in sleeping drug.

"We can find our way home from here. Looks like you're our prisoner now," said Clarke pointing me the river.