Laurance's Birthday- One Final Event

Start from the beginning

Except for Garroth.

I couldn't sleep either. I wanted to stay up to spend the last half hour of my birthday for the year. Spend it by doing nothing, looks like.

Garroth was just lying in his sleeping bag. With his eyes open, fumbling his fingers. Out of boredom, I decided to watch his fingers.

11:38.

Garroth unintentionally made a hand sign that looked too much like...another kind of hand sign. I'm not goin into details. 😏

Which gave me an idea.

Hey, gotta spend the last moments of your birthday with someone special, right?

"Yo Garroth."

"Yeah?"

"You're awake."

"Yeah."

"Are you tired?"

"Not really Laurance. Why?"

"Good. I'm not tired either."

I dared to say the words.

"Look, I'm going to be blunt. Kind of. It's my birthday, right?"

"Yes?"

"....Everyone's asleep."

"..."

"The lights are turned out." I continued.

"...W-where are you going with this?"

"No one will hear, since they're asleep. And if you're still uncomfortable, we can go to the guest room"

I could hear Garroth's breathing increase.

"...WHAT!?"

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! You'll wake them up!"

"...Sorry. But Laurance! What are you thinking? Yes, we're a couple and have known each other for a long time but..."

I inched closer to his face.

"Buuuuut?"

The blush creeped onto his face.

"Gah! You're messing with me!"

"You wanna do it?"

I was responded with silence, until Garroth said one magical word.

"Fine."

I grinned from ear to ear. This is going to be good!

"Are you comfortable here?"

"Actually, not really Laurance. Can we go to the guest room?"

I grumbled. "If it makes you comfortable."

"Change into our casual clothes when we're done. Our PJ's will be kinda messed up. A shame, too."

So off we went. Into the guest room, both onto the bed, and both getting completely satisfied.

<>•<>•<>

Third Person P.O.V

In the morning, everyone was wondering where Garroth and Laurance were and why the guest room was locked when they found it.

Later that day, Laurance and Garroth finally woke up, noticeably very tired and ruffled hair. They did change from their pajamas, but their clothes weren't on very right. Which was very, very unsettling. But no one knew why.

Are they that oblivious?

They probably thought the pair couldn't wait to start Undertale so they used the computer in the guest room, and fell asleep real late. They were real tired when they woke up and therefore sleepily put on their clothes.

What they thought was far from the truth.

Except Aphmau, maybe. Her mind is really messed up.

She did have a nosebleed...

That's it for L's bday!! The next chapters will be the history of those two, and then back to holidays! I hope you enjoyed this so far, and if you didn't, tell me how to make my writing better!