The Confession

*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*

Garroth

Things were a bit awkward after me and Laurance...kissed.

First, when we got out Aphmau and the others were laughing their frikin' heads off at the sight of us together.

"OMI! Kawaii~Chan TOTALLY ships Garroth~kun and Laurance~kun together now that they KISSED!!"

"It was just a-" But then I held back a little, and blushed.

"Kawaii~Chan, you can do whatever you want, just please don't annoy us with information about your future shipping shrine for us, and please don't stalk us and secretly post pictures of us holding hands. Okay?"

Laurance said nervously, I could see him trying not to show his tomato face.

Smooth move, Laurance.

"Aw, c'mon guys! Kawaii~Chan is just messing with ya-"

"HEY! KAWAII~CHAN IS SERIOUS!"

"Hehe, yeah yeah yeah. Don't worry about her boys, you'll be fiiiiiiiiine! After all, it's gonna be my OTP when it sails!" Aphmau says as she winks.

I couldn't help but notice that when she said those words, she sounded like she was holding back.

I kept thinking about my relationship with her and then my relationship with Laurance.

I got confused on what to follow.

Deep down in my heart, I want Laurance.

But in my mind, I still have feelings for Aphmau.

I figured I had to fight for it.

Be stronger.

*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*

Laurance

I heard the tone in Aphmau's voice.

She was holding back.

As Garroth, Dante, and I approached our house, I wanted to talk to Garroth. Alone.

"Hey Garroth, can I talk to you for a minute? Dante, you go ahead inside. We'll be there in a sec."

Dante put his "(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" face and said

"Okaaaaaaaaaayy."

I turned to Garroth, who looked surprised.

"Laurance, now is not a good time to discuss abou--"

"Did you hear her?" I cut in. This was too important.

"Hear what?"

"That tone in her voice."

"Aphmau?"

"Yeah. It sounded like-"

"She was holding back, I felt it." Now it was Garroth's turn to butt in.

"Do you think..."

"...Laurance, if she does, then I will not hold it against you. I-I l-love you i-in a way so I shouldn't do that."

"Okay."

I was glad he still wants to have a chance with me even though we figured Aphmau can still have a bit of feelings for either of us.

I wonder, who does Aphmau like?

I don't want to know.

But at the same time, my mind is craving the satisfaction.

I figured I had to push through it.

Be stronger.