5th Period~ Lunch

Garroth

My favorite subject of ALL TIME.

LUNCH.

Is finally here.

I wonder where I used to sit?

As I wondered about that, I went to a table somewhere at the back right hand corner without controlling myself.

There sat Laurance, Kenmur, Dante surprisingly, and I could see Katelyn, Lucinda, and Nicole Von Ronsenburg at the opposite end.

Far away from the boys.

Heh.

"Hey....guys."

"Sup!" Dante replied.

Luarance looked at Dante with curiousity in his eyes.

"Wow...look at you Dante."

"Huh?"

"You don't look that bad in HS."

"Why are you talking like that?"

"And you're hitting on two girls."

"Heh, yeah!...So?"

"Oh sorry, it just...came out." Laurance grinned. Then Laurance whispered to me "He's won TWO girls at the moment."

I shot him a dirty look.

After THAT conversation was over I went on line to get lunch.

I tried to find some money, and I found $20 in my pocket. So of course,
I went crazy.

Laurance looked at my heaping tray of lunch like I was a psycho.

"It's their tacos, I swear. You should try them."

Laurance

Fun fact: Garroth's absolute all-time favorite dish is tacos.

You learn something new everyday.

I started to walk around the cafeteria because I remember something from my high school years there was this cool secret spot I used to hang out at, but I don't remember who I hung out with at that place.

I finally found it near the kitchen. It was a door hidden behind a bunch of chairs. If you go in it, it's an empty large unused closet.

Rumors back when I actually was a Sophomore say it was haunted by an unsettled soul, so no one, not even the teachers, use it.

As I opened the door, I had a chill up my spine, because I finally remembered who uses this closet as a hang out.

"Well well well, look who we have here. If it isn't Laurance, guys."
The darkness of the closet called out.

Gene then stepped out of the closet's shady area, and welcominly smiled at me. "Why are YOU here?...Did you come to join us again?"

"That would be nice, ya know. We would be more feared throughout the school if we have...one of the hottest boys of the upperclassmen, heheheh."

Sasha said as she stepped up beside Gene, with a sickly laugh.

"I honestly don't care. I mean, c'mon guys. Laurance changed. Didn't you hear him at the park last weekend with her obedient little girlfriend?"
Zenix protested.

"A-Aphmau's not my girlfriend!" I bluffed. Part of me wanted to add yet, but we all knew that's not how it turns out .

"Awwww he's denying it!" Cooed Sasha.

"Face it, we know you like her. Based on your actions. And we also know that in the long run, you're not gonna end up with her. How do I know? Because you already left one girl!!" Sasha gestured to herself.

It pained me to know she was right. Aphmau loves Aaron back in Mystreet. But it was pretty bitter-sweet, since I ended up with... Garroth. Someone I love.

Then I wondered when I started having feelings for him. Sure, the Romeo and Juliet play, but before that? I wonder if teenage me had that feeling deep down.

"So, Laurance? Why are you here?"
Gene cut through the dark silence.

"I...no particular reason."

"Oh? Let's hear it, you do want to rejoin, don't you?"

Join Gene's stuck up dumb mishievous gang? No way. Memories of my freshman year came flooding into my head, how I hurt a lot of people when I was in. It was probably sixteen year old me who remembered.

"...No. I just wanted to say how low you guys fell. Because once you snap out of it, you realize hurting people and getting into trouble isn't fun."

I walked out of the closet and went to leave the three in the darkness.

A/n
I introduce you the Shadow Knights! Dun dun dun! Also what were your opinions on that last episode of PDH? I personally lived Laurance and Aphmau spending tine alone together. <3 Alright, I'm Laurmau too. But two ships couldn't hurt right?