What to Get Him

Just in case you didn't see, there is a chapter before this about Laurance's birthday. It's before the I Need Your Help! Chapter. Be sure to check it out!

Laurance

It's now the twentieth of September. Ten days until my birthday.

"So what do you want to do on your birthday?" Garroth asked.

Hm. Good question. What do I want to do on my birthday? I started to list things off the top of my head.

"Well, I want to get a lot of presents, then I wanna go to the anime convention on my birthday in the city and the fall carnival. Pretty much it on my To-Do list." I shrugged.

Garroth lit up at the sound of 'fall carnival'.

"Y-you mean that place again?" He turned red.

"Th-the place where...I..."

I smiled a mischievous smile.

"Of course. You remember, don't you?" That's one of the reasons of even why I chose the fall carnival.

If you can remember, a long, long time ago, precisely 365 days ago, we came to the fall carnival. And at this lovely fall carnival I can remember oh so vividly Garroth made one of his very first moves on me.

Thus, our relationship started to form. So as you can see, it's a very crucial point in our lifetime. Which is why I chose to go there. And I want to go into the Haunted House together to scare the crap out of him.

It will be my birthday, after all.

Garroth

The carnival!!

I completely forgot about the carnival!

But I have a feeling why I forgot about the carnival...

I remember. So vividly. I made one of my first moves on Laurance. I pinned him onto the Haunted Mansion's wall, after me and Aphmau toppled over each other. God, that was embarassing.

Now he wants to go there. Alright. Scratch laser tag on our list, and add the fall carnival instead.

What's next, he wants to go to the Beach Island Vacation?

¥ * ¥ * ¥

Dante

So I hear Laurance's birthday is right around the corner, so I decided to be a good friend and go to the mall to get a present for him. And also let Garroth and Travis tag along. Because I heard they need to get him presents too.

"Garroth, give us some advice. What does your bf want and like?"

He turned red at 'boyfriend'

"Why are you calling him my boyfriend?"

"Because he is?" I said sarcastically.

He sighed. "Alright, well...uh...he likes to cook, the color green, the Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Legend of Zelda, dogs-"