Laurance's Birthday- The Presents!

Sowwy this took a long time! I was sick Saturday-Tuesday and then had to complete so much homework!

Laurance

Don't mind if I do...

I stepped up closer to the mountain of gifts and checked to see any bare or vacant spots. Sure enough, there was empty space between a green box and red gift bag, which I sure enough, dove into.

No, I literally dove into it. I jumped, aiming my body for that spot. Next thing I knew I was inside the pile of presents. This is crazy! I'm INSIDE it!

I rummaged around the pile, inching and squirming through the parcels and packages to pick the first present I open.

I settled on a medium sized box, that was a box messily wrapped with red and blue giftpaper, topped with a lopsided bow. I smiled as I guessed who this was from.

I popped out of the pile like a mole popping out of the hole for the hammer to whack him, and held the present high.

"First present I'll open!"

I could see from the corner of my eyes Garroth squirm a bit.

I observed the gift carefully, trying to find one spot to undo all the giftpaper and bow. I found a little peel in the wrapping, and decided to rip it up from there.

Everyone was squirming now, waiting what was inside and trying to guess who it's from.

As the bow and the paper littered the floor, I stared at another box. This time it was a bit easier to open. It had a lid. Like a shoebox. And it has designs too. And the designs, I noticed

were Black Butler.

Impressive, this person knows his anime. Although I have a good feeling who it is. I slowly opened the box, and inside I found clothes.

Clothes?

Woah woah woah. Garroth would never get me clothes. Or was it even from Garroth? I figured it was too early to judge, so I took the clothes out to get a closer look. And when I unfolded the torso, and eyepatch fell in my lap.

An eyepatch?

Could it be....

Now I have a lead of what the clothes could mean. Since there was that eyepatch...did he really? Or was it even him? How does he know, if it was him?

I peered deeper inside the box. In the corner, there were still shoes. Not any kinds of Nikes or Jordans, they were shoes that were worn in Victorian London. How do I know?

Because I recognize it from Ciel's outfit.

At this point, I looked real close at the clothes. And they looked just like Ciel's. The torso, the pants, everything. Their was even a slick and shiny clump of hair. Which I realized was supposed to be Ciel's hair. Also known as...a wig.

"Garroth, is this yours?" I awed.

He smiled proudly at my flustered face. "Happy Birthday."

"No way."

"Way."

"How did you know!?"

"I caught you talking to yourself while watching...that anime."

"FYI, it's called Black Butler. Drill that into your head. But still though! Garroth, thank you so much! It's perfect. I love it." I lugged the present out of the mountain and went to hug him, and as he embraced me into his hands, I whispered in his ear;

"I love you too."

* £ * £ *

So Mt. Presents became Mt. Opened Presents a few mimutes after I opened everyone's presents, and another mountain formed. Mt. Ripped Giftpaper. It was great.

You wanna know what everyone got? I thought so. So after I opened Garroth's, I opened Travis's and put his Binge Watch onesie on right away because I'm crazy. Don't worry, I'll take it off later.

Then I opened Aph's gift. Knowing her, I think it would probably be hard to guess what's inside. Her gift was fairly flat and light, so I'm guessing it was like, a picture. I opened it and it was a picture frame with a kawaii design and sure enough there was a photo. But the picture was a montage. One of them I recognized was a replica of the painting of me, Aph, and Garroth we painted together back in HS. That gave me a little chills considering...what I've been through...but it warmed my heart she remembers. Then there was a photo with me and the boys, and then there was an empty space. The third picture was missing.

"Aphmau, how come you only put two pictures in if there's three slots in the picture frame?" I asked her.

She smiled. "I wanted to fill that photo with the one we're going to take today together at the anime con."

I looked at it again, this time with even more affectionate eyes. Aphmau was amazing! Definetely keeping this.

Kawaii~chan got me a chibi bird, (which seemed real familiar. Garroth kept yelling caw-caw)

I opened Dante's apron he got me, which I thought was really cool.

Cadenza got me shampoo, which I actually appreciated since she knows I like to keep my hair smelling good. (And it was the really really good brands too)

Katelyn and Nicole got me a soccerball. Zane didn't get me anything. Wasn't surprised. Aaron's gift was a sweater.

After that before we knew it we were out the doors to the anime convention, packed up with costumes!