Laurance's Birthday- COSPLAY TIME!

Garroth

So we got to the anime con. None of us already had our costumes on, so we all piled into the changing areas with our costumes to get ready.

I couldn't wait to see everyone's cosplay, honestly. Sometimes I try to guess who they'll be, but I don't watch too much anime so that's kinda hard.

But this year I know who Laurance was going to be. He was going to be...um...Ciel? Yeah! Ciel...something about phantoms. I'm sorry, I don't even know who I bought!

"So, who are you going to be, Garroth?" Laurance asked as we were nearing the boys' changing quarters.

I was going to be Link again. I really was planning to be someone else, maybe someone from Undertale, but I was so busy getting Laurance a birthday present I forgot about it. I didn't want to admit that to him and make him feel bad, especially on his birthday.

"Oh! I, uhm, am going to be Link again since, ya know, I'm not part of much fandoms so I just settled on my original. Ya' know?"

He studied me for a bit, maybe because I stuttered and he sensed something wrong from that, but then seemed to shake it off.

"Well then, just don't forget to have fun. Okay?"

I smiled. Of course he would say that.

"Always."

¥ * ¥ * ¥

I walked out of the changing quarters wearing my costume, and went to find the squad. (LOL #squad...s-sorry...)

But as I found them, I didn't see Laurance, Aphmau, Dante, Katelyn, all the rest. What I saw was a bunch of cosplayers all showing off their different costumes. I saw what an anime-con is all about. I think...

You want me to list who I saw? Well, well, well! You're in for a treat!

The first person I saw stand out was Laurance-- eh, Ciel...er....
Phantomhive. And believe me, there was almost no difference between him and the actual anime character. His eyepatch was on, carefully tied so it can looks exactly how Ciel would put meantryingse to it. He had the onyx colored wig on, with Ciel's graceful victorian outfit. I practically cried at how good my costume finding skills were.

"Damn Laurance, cosplaying skills on point!" I awed.

"Heh, well you were the one to get me this costume, weren't you?"

I glimpsed at the others. The next thing stood out was Travis- I mean, KAKASHI- trying to sneak a peek at Katelyn's butt...because she was dressed as...a Sailor Gaurdian....with a miniskirt on. Then I noticed Kawaii~Chan was ALSO one of the Sailor Gaurdians. I figured there costumes was Kawaii~Chan's idea and somehow miraculously made Katelyn put on a suit...*shudder*

Aphmau was Edward Elric from uh...The Alchemist that's full of metal. I found that quite funny because they're both....short.

Aaron was Gray Fullbuster. Not surprised. Anything to show off his abs, I bet.

Dante was Papyrus. I think it's pretty cute. But I don't think Dante will ever be the "one" to capture a human and get all the things he deserves. Why? Because he's gonna want some hot chicks, *cough cough* Aphmau *cough cough*. And he doesn't deserve hot chicks.

Lucinda was Asuna. In my opinion, it was a good choice since she already has orange hair. And I love costumes you can just slap on without having to worry about much.

Cadenza was Elizabeth from Black Butler. I found that adorable yet a bit scandallous, because sometimes I watch little snippets of Black Butler. And I know Elizabeth is Ciel's cousin...and also his fiancé. I don't know what Cadenza was thinking, but...

Zane was Sasuke Uchiha. I could hear him muttering how Aphmau made him put onthe costume, and I couldn't help but snicker. Awwwww, baby brother is cosplayyiiiiing and his "best friend" made hiiiiiim!

Oh yes, I could tell he was having a FABULOUS time.

Then Nicole was Mabel from Gravity Falls. I don't have much more to say asides that...

So I went up to these people, and joined this wonderful group of cosplayers from the many different kinds of anime.