3rd Period

I'm gonna alternate between periods of the day so it won't always be the same classes we're monitoring.

Garroth

Laurance is here. I can't believe he found us here and came through.

I guess he was that worried about me. I blushed as I thought about it, and the fangirls outside my 3rd period class screamed.

I secretly looked at them in annoyance, implying the message I was a taken bacon but my teenage self took over and I started smiling at them to think they were being admired.

Really? I was like this back then?

Kenmur is also a Sophomore. I lost track of him after the first day. I'll find him soon. No rush.

While my math teacher lectured on about math I thought about these old glory days.

Aphmau was adorable.

Laurance was so hot and cool.

I was so hot and cool

We were only sixteen.

It would be a shame to leave this paradise...I mean, why can't we stay here and relive HS?

Snap out of it Garroth, you don't belong here! What about all yur friends back home?

I fought the urge to become teenage Garroth, Laurance told me that warning loud and clear.

From now on, it's pretty much a war.

My will has to be pretty darn strong to win over teenage me's will.

Just a few more days.

Laurance

How convenient. I thought.

I quietly inched towards the edge of my seat and poked Kenmur on the back of his uniform's collar.

As expected, he didn't turn around.

Why?

Because my third period class is science.

With Kenmur the teenager.

And guess what?

Kenmur just so happens to be a science maniac. Not maniac, brainiac.

After I poked him twelve mire times, all I got was a

"Hold on"

So then I threw wads of paper into his hair.

Hey, in the end I was pretty decent when it came to science, so why not.

Plus, teenager Laurance agreed with me.

After I hit him with a really compressed paper ball and the science teacher scolded me, I finally got Kenmur's attention.

"Ow! Laurance, what do you want?"
He said, finally paying attention to me.

"It's me! Laurance from Mystreet! I went through your time machine to get you. Emmalyn's trying to stabilize it right now so we have to wait a while to get back."

"Heh, is that what Emmalyn called it?"

"Huh?"

"I didn't intentionally call it a 'time machine'. It's actually more like a...dimensional portal that transports you back to your high school world. That's why we all came to PDH."

"Oh."

"Oh yeah, and I'm aware that we might get swallowed up by the time and never want to return."

WHEA!?

"You don't have to word it like that!!"

Kenmur just tilted his head down and smiled at me.

An evil smile.

Which sent chills down my spine.

And I never knew Kenmur could be this terrifying.

"What's so wrong about it, Laurance? Don't you want to stay here? In high school? The glory days?"

I immediately wanted to say no, this is not where we belong anymore.

But I felt this nagging urge to say

Yes.

And I felt

I knew

That wasn't teenage Laurance.

*¥*