Waking Up

Laurance

"Laurance! Wake up!"

I awoke to a small, claustrophobic room. Dimly lit. I must have blacked out after the blow to my head, and now I'm STIILL stuck in this world.

At least everyone else was safe, and that was the important thing. I didn't care what happened to me. As long as Garroth's safe, I will always be happy.

"Laurance, you okay?" A whispering voice said beside me.

The voice sounded REALLY familiar.

It sounded like--

No way. He was here!?

"Garroth!?" I whisper-shouted.

"Yeah?"

"Garroth! It is you! Why didn't you go through the portal!? You're not safe here!!"

He paused for the longest minute in my life.

"Did you forget, Laurance?"

"Huh?"

"I promised. I promised I will never leave you. So here I am."

"G-Garroth..." I started to tear up.
He sacrificed his one and only chance to get back home...for me?

"I...I love you, Garroth."

"I love you too."

I smiled.

At that, the door to this dungeon like room swung open, and there was the cloaked figure again. It slowly made its way to me, and I started to get more and more anxious with every step he took. He sent chills up my spine.

He kept coming closer. And closer. And closer. Suddenly, he jerked and turned towards the direction of Garroth.

"I have no business with you. So you have to go first." The shadow person said, in a voice colder than icicles in a blizzard.

Then it raised- a sword?- the sound of it coming out of its sheath echoed around the cramped room. It lifted the sword up and aimed at Garroth. Which I did not like, not one bit.

I'm terrified now.

It's going to kill Garroth.

"Laurance...don't." He said with a sparkle in his eyes.

He knew what I was going to do.

My heart was racing out of my chest now, I could feel any minute I would probably just pass out from hyperventilating or something.

The figure thrust down its sword.

In that moment I knew.

I ran, ran to where Garroth was sitting, lightning speed, I could have sworn. At least, it was probably the fastest I have ever ran in my life.

And I stopped in front of him.

"L-LAURANCE! WHY!?"

I looked down behind me and smiled.

"I made a promise to you Garroth."

"PROMISES DON'T MATTER ANYMORE! GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Tears in his eyes.

I smiled brighter.

"I promised I would never leave you. You promised you would never leave me. And I plan, to fulfill that promise. Because I love you."

Then, I dodn't feel anything.

A blinding light suddenly fazed out of nowhere and took over the room.

Garroth, the shadowy figure, the sword, there images all started to fidget around like an old TV's screen, and dissapate. Then, they were gone.

And I felt the sensation of opening my eyes.

Opening my eyes?

I focused on everything around me, and I was staring at-

I was staring at...

my room.

There was the green paint. The Trans-Siberian Orchestra poster. The wooly green covers on my bed.

What? I don't understand.

And standing--or sitting, I couldn't tell,

near my bedside was Garroth.

<>•<>•<>

Garroth

What was it already, a week?

It's been a week since he was awake.
I sat there longingly at Laurance's desk, studying at him in his bed. Looking all peaceful.

I wonder if he's dreaming. He has been out for a week, and a week would be a pretty long time with nothing to keep you entertained.

I glanced at him again. His eyes were open. Opening. His beautiful sky blue eyes were opening. They were opening.

For a week, Laurance has been gone. Sleeping. Out. Coma, possibly? We don't really know.

And now he's awake. My heart, it was fluttering!

"Laurance?" I called gently. I didn't want to alarm him, which was hard because I was containing so much excitement.

"Garroth!? What are we doing here!? I thought you were...we were..." He trailed off and started to look around wondrously.

"Laurance, you've been out for a week. For a week you haven't woken up. Everyone's super worried about you! I-I w-was worried about you!"

"A-a week...the same amount of time...we were there...in the name of Irene?" I heard him mutter to himself.

"Did it start Monday?"

"Y-yes actually. Monday I was coming home from Kenmur's and found you on the sidewalk near his house along with Aphmau and Kawaii~Chan near you."

"Holy Irene...Monday was...but it...then it...it was all a dream." I heard him say again as he looked at himself.

"Uh...what now?"

"Garroth!! Do you remember anything like..going through a time machine and becoming teenagers and somebody almost killed you?"

I looked at him like he had a bunch of chickens on his head.

"Um...NO."

"It...i-it was a dream then..."

"Care to tell me this 'dream?'"

And he told me.

And it was one of the most interesting stories I have ever heard.

A/n

PLOT TWEEST. How you like dem apples? I wanted to make this story different so I did. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

EDIT 8/17/16
DAMN THIS GOT SO MANY TYPOS WHAT WAS I, DRUNK WHEN I WROTE THIS?! But then again, I'm under the age limit so probably not that...

Stronger [Laurroth/Garrance F.F.]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें