The Approval

Garroth
...

...

...
That's how awkward it was for the next five minutes me and Laurance just laid there, and Aphmau and Dante just stood there.

"H-H-Heyyyyyyyyyyy A-Aphm-mau! Heheheheheheh, what brings you here huh?" I asked nervously.

I couldn't help myself stutter so badly.

I wonder if Laurance ever stutters...

I mean that guy is confident with everything he says.

Even when he was yelling at the audience, I don't recall him stuttering.

Aphmau looked at me, and then looked down.

Her eyes got big and shiny. When she looked up at me again she had a sweet, genuine smile on her face.

I could tell because I used to stalk her (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Then she responded, "Oh! I was here because I just wanted to hang out with you guys for you know, aftermath. I figured it would be nice, but what I DIDN'T see coming is for my OTP to sail!

...It's Okay Laurance, Garroth. You don't have to hide it from me. I'm really, okay with it, really. I approve da relationship!" She said in a jokingly tone. "Besides I
...-" She started blushing and looked down smiling again, "w-well, you can kinda tell."

Bitch right we do, Mr. Stealyogirl.

"Yeah, uh huh."

"Anyways...heh...wanna read some fanfiction?"

"Sure! I love fanfic!" Laurance said from under me.

I realized we were still in kissing position, so I got off of Laurance's bed and went to get my laptop.

"Uh I'll be right back with my laptop!"
I called.

As I passed the doorway Dante gave a smug smile, and I could have sworn I heard him say
"Garroth and Laurance laying in a bed...making out until they're dead! Hehehehhehehehe......."

LDASCJPWKVXIAKBSJZNAV

That Dante..

Short Chapter :P
Anyways thank you to JallieJams for inspiring me to make dis bookcheck out her work!
I'm also planning to continue a certain book, but I'm still thinking about it.