Trouble In Paradise?

3 months later.

Em POV

'I'm going to miss you so much though...' I trailed off with a tear running down my cheek.

'I know babe. I feel even worse becuase I'm leaving you!. I'll be back before you know it though. Promise.' Niall replied.

'Pinky?' I said holding out my pinky.

'Pinky Promise.' he confirmed locking my pinky with his.

It's been months since Tyler randomly showed up in my life and after that talk with Louis, everything has been so muc h better. I've opened up, i've let them in and I've let them help me. Niall and Anya almost cried with happiness when they realised what was going on.

It's only been 3 and a half months of knowing the boys but to be honest, I don't know how I  could live without them now. We have become such a tight knit family. We all even had our little roles. Liam was the older brother, Zayn was the advice giving philosopher, Louis was the prankster, Harry was the little brother (to me at least) and Niall was the eater, and my boyfriend as well. THis is why everyone is getting just a tiny bit teary.

The boys had just released their new movie and since neither me or Anya had gone public yet (A/N Sorry guys but please tell me if they have gone public because I haven't writtten this in ages.) and weren't planning to... Then we had to stay at our apartment while they went on to London and New York. Which explains the tears and pinky promises.

'AWWWWW GROUP HUG!' Was all I heard from Liam before Niall and I were engulfed in a sea of arms and bodies.

'I'm going to miss you two goofballs.'

'Please don't break any bones while we're gone.'

'Focus on your study!' Liam put in causing everyone to stop and look at him with raised eyebrows. He shrugged nochalantly and replied with,

'What? It's important!' We laughed at him before Paul actually came in dragged the boys out.

'Bye girls! See you soon! We love you all! See ya! Okay PAUL GEEZ!' Was the last we heard before our boys headed off to do their thang.

I look over to Anya and see tears running down her cheek. My eyes widened.

'ANYA BABY VAS WRONG?!?!' I ask (well, more shout) flinging my arms around her neck.

'Ugh. Oof! I'll tell you.... If you let me breathe!' she exclaimed.

'Oh.' I say slowly while realeasing her from my 'comfort hug' I skipped to the couch and sat down while patting the spot next to me. 

'Comon. Dr Em time.' I say simply.

Anya sighs and trudges to the couch. She grabs a pillow and hugs it to her chest. 

'Whats wrong babe. Seriously.' I ask sincerely this time. She hesitates for 2 seconds before giving me an answer.

'I'm hust going to miss Harold. That's all.' she mumbles into her pillow. I raise an eyebrow.

'What?1 I'm allowed to miss my own boyfriend aren't I?' she says defensively. I put my arms up in surrender and play along pretending that I fell for that.

'Okay so I'm thinking, FInding Nemo and Ariel aer in session tonight.' she says heading to the kitchen, hopefully for popcorn.

'WHy so water-themed?' I asked, curious. I got a shrug and a reply,

'Because tears are water???' 

A/N

OMG! YES I KNOW I HAVEN"T UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED IN MY BLOG WHERE I WILL BE DOING A VIDEO APOLOGY AND EXPLANATION TO EVERYONE READING THIS I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY BUT ALL WILL BE EXPLAINED!!

Blog Link:

http://littlemissdirectioner.blogspot.com.au/