So here's my best friend...

Authors Note:

Hey Guys!

So this is Chapter 2 and again I really hope you like it. Please tell me if my chapters are too short or not because I'll make them longer just for you guys! So YeahI hope you enjoy it!

EmEm xx

It was a really awkward and long elevator up and being the niece of my Aunt Tasha I got the penthouse, meaning we were at the very top floor. Great. Liam soon had someone on the phone talking about how fans were crowding the apartment building that they were at and how they were going to stay there for a while until all the fans got tire and how they were okay and all that stuff. Harry and Louis started fighting about whether the girl that screamed was hot or not. Zayn was obviously checking his hair in the reflective walls of the elevator and Niall and I were just standing there trying to not look each other in the eye. Isn’t that just my luck?

Being the gentleman I knew he was he tried making conversation the only way he knew how.

‘Is that Nandos in the bag?’ he asked me; those blue eyes of his looking at me like a child asking about Candy. I couldn’t help it burst out laughing like a mental person being asked how are you? And naturally this caused everyone in the elevator r to stare at me as if I had 3 heads. I quickly regained my self and answered Niall’s question.

‘Yes it is Nandos Niall.’ I replied still red in the face from all the laughing. The worried expression on his face became a smile when he heard my response but quickly turned into worry again when Louis asked me:

‘Why were you laughing when he asked about Nandos? He said with a confused look on his face.

I blushed and just replied with a shrug and turned my back to Niall and looked at the elevator doors. I could feel their stares boring into the back of my head. Luckily the bell saved me. Literally. The elevator bell dinged signaling it was our stop I quickly got out checked the hallways to see if the coast was clear and made a signal to the boys to follow me. Being Larry Stylinson, they pretended to be in a spy movie and started doing rolls with their hands in front of them looking like guns. Liam just rolled his eyes while I giggled finding the 2 new Bond’s very entertaining. I reached my door and unlocked it to let the boys in. Which I immediately regretted because I forgot that before I went out I had their Take Me Home Album playing on loud on my speaker.

Niall POV

When the elevator let us out I was so glad that I wouldn’t have to be so close to Em. It’s not that I hated her it was just that the moment I gave her back that Nandos bag after she fell I was immediately awe-struck by how pretty she was. She had long straight brown hair with a fringe that was just right for her face. Her lips might as well have a ‘KISS ME’ sign stuck on them.  

And her eyes. Wow. Her eyes were just amazing! They were purple I’m sure with a bit of blue rimming the edges. They were amazing. I feel like I could fall into them forever. Wait. What? Oh my god I’m sounding like a girl.

I don’t think she caught me staring at her whenever she blushed or giggled which was lucky because she looked even more beautiful when she did that, even if she was just in sweatpants.

I wonder if she’s got a boyfriend? Wait what? I just met her and suddenly I’m thinking if she’s got a boyfriend? What am I thinking?

She probably does though… I mean look at her! She is extremely fit!  Oh no. I really need to stop this. She probably doesn’t even like me.

As I was debating with myself, we reached her Apartment and the moment she unlocked we all jumped inside to see what it looked like and stuff. WOW! Even I couldn’t believe this! I mean we got amazing apartments that were huge but this, this was just… Wow. Who knew an apartment could get so big! I was about to keep walking and looking but suddenly I heard a very familiar voice….