Ed Sheeran and 1D Underwear

Twitter: @sweetcheeks280

Chapter 6

Just my luck. The room went silent as everyone waited for my answer. Which would be less terrible? Truth or Dare? I’m actually not sure. Deciding that what happened last time will never happen again, I went with Truth.

‘Okay… Hmmmmm’ Louis started thinking. I saw Niall whisper something into Liam’s ear. Liam smirked and passed it on to Zayn who smirked and passed it on to Louis. I had no idea what was going on but I knew it was not good.

‘Okay Ems! Truth. How much of a fan are you?’ Louis asked. I froze. Do I say the truth? I mean I could lie. They wouldn’t see my room right? Oh god if they saw my room.

MY room is what you might call a typical Directioner room. My walls are orange but you’d be lucky if you saw any sign of orange. Almost every inch of the wall was covered in 1D posters. Some of the boys by themselves some of all of them etc. The posters were basically my wallpaper. The insanity doesn’t stop there though. I also have 1D dolls, 1D stationery, 1D bedcover even 1D cut outs. Don’t ask where I got the cutouts though because I’d rather not talk about. You might think that the 1D cut outs were what I was worried about, but no. I also have… 1D underwear...

Before you guys start judging with your ‘OMG you are so messed up!’ and things like that. Let me explain. I was just shopping one day when I saw a bunch of girl crowding at this store. I decided to go check it out and discovered they were selling everything 1D. This is where I got most of my stuff including my posters and stationery. A few hours later the craziness died out and most of the girls were already gone. I was about to pay when something caught my eye. It was a piece of fabric. When I pulled it out, it was the last piece of 1D underwear! The underwear included shorts, singlet, a bra and panties. I was crossing my fingers and hoping on everything that it was my size. When I looked at the tag I almost exploded with happiness! It was my size! So really, it was fate that I got these!

I heard a cough and realized that I still hadn’t answered.

‘Oh well um you see, what do you mean exactly?’ I said trying to stall them.

‘You know exactly what we mean. How much of a fan are you?’ asked Zayn. Everyone was paying attention now.

‘You mean a fan of uhhh… Cher Lloyd? Yeah she’s amazing isn’t she? Actually I think I have her album somewhere would –‘ I was cut off by Liam

‘Cut the crinkles Emma. How much of a fan are you of us?’ he said looking me straight in the eye. Then Harry spoke,

‘Not much fun if you’re the one put in the spotlight no is it?’

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. Then Anya had to butt in and do something I was planning on never happening.

‘Oh my god Ems. Just tell them already! So we can move on with the game.’ She said.

‘No!’ I snapped

‘Yes!’

‘No!’

‘Yes!’

‘No!’

‘Fine!’ I said finally giving in. The lads all looked at me eagerly awaiting my answers.

‘Okay I love you guys and I do follow what’s been happening but, I wouldn’t call myself you know obsessed’ I said trying to make it sound believable. I failed badly. The boys looked at me with exasperated expressions as if I should just tell them. Ha! Not happening. When they realized I wouldn’t budge from my story they looked to Anya for help.