I'm not an idiot... - Part 2

You know those things that you become so ecstatic about because you know that you’re rid of them forever? You know, like chicken pox, school, homework? Imagine if one say you’re just enjoying your normal routine, doing things you love, then the next thing you know those things are back, staring you in the face. You know that feeling? I definitely know that feeling.

I follow Tyler to the parking lot with Niall and Any on my side and the rest of the boys following me. I was so nervous. Not about being near Tyler but about what Tyler meant when he said he had to say something. What if this was a trick? What if they only meant to trick me into following them somewhere public and humiliating me again? Oh god… This was a bad idea. I leaned into Anya’s ear and gulped.

‘Maybe this was a bad idea. We both know what he did to me…’ I whisper.

Anya turned her head so she was looking at me. A small gasp escaped my lips. Her eyes. Her eyes were empty. I’m not being cheesy or anything but Anya is one of those people who says everything with her eyes. Now her eyes are empty. What is she thinking?

‘Anya. Are you okay?’ I ask worry engulfing me like heavy fog.

‘Em. I just don’t want you to get hurt. I feel like I wanna crawl over him and scoop his eyes out with my thumb and shove it in his mouth until he chokes o-‘

‘Anya. Calm Down. I get it.’ I interrupt with a smile. Only she would be able to get me to smile at a time like this.

We reach a car which I assume is theirs and the group stops a few feet from the car.

‘Why are you all the way back there?’ Jared asks actually looking like he meant it.

‘Uhhh… Because you hurt Emma before and even though it’s way before and we don’t know what happened with you guys, and what was actually going through your head when you went-‘

‘Basically, we don’t lie and trust you.’ Harry interrupted Louis who was about to go off.

‘Oh. Well understandable.’ He said awkwardly.

‘So your excu- I mean explanation?’ Zayn said not so subtly.

‘Hey man, back off okay?’ Tyler butt in.

‘Don’t tell us to back off you jerk.’ Niall countered.

‘Don’t call me a jerk pretty boy.’ Tyler sneered

‘Guys. Stop. We’re here to know what Jared means about an explanation and that’s all’ Liam intervened. Thank God for Daddy Direction.

‘Hey Ty, chill out man.’ Jared coaxed Tyler.

‘So your excuse?’ Harry said not bothering to cover up.

‘Ok so it happened a couple of months after the um…’ Jared trailed off awkwardly. I turned into Medusa for a second.

‘After Tyler dumped me like I was yesterdays trash covered with crap? Yes go on.’ I snapped icily.

‘Um yeah.. Well…’

<Flashback>

Jared POV

‘Yo J! You coming?’ yelled my friend waiting for me outside. We were planning to gatecrash this huge rich persons party tonight. It was him and I with Tyler. But Tyler still wasn’t here.

‘Man wait up! I’m giving Tyler another call!’

‘Aight!’

Ring Ring