The perfect date...

@sweetcheeks280

Emma POV

I sat down on my bed waiting for 3 pm to arrive. I was all ready. The dress that Niall got me was really pretty. It wasn’t too dressy but it wasn’t too casual either. I had no idea where the date was going to be and sadly the dress didn’t give me much help either. It was a light floral dress with small pink, yellow and violet flowers with spaghetti straps. It had matching brown gladiator shoes. I added a few bangles to spice up the look a bit.

[Picture of the dress to the side. Ignore scarf I decided not to put it in for the purposes of the date ----------------------->]

I hadn’t caked my face up too much considering the dress he got me, I had light pink lip gloss, some mascara, a bit of blush and some natural colored eye shadow on. Anya was fussing over my hair mumbling about Niall being an ‘inconsiderate leprechaun’ and not telling her anything on how to do my hair. In the end it ended up in a loose braid down my right. I had a bit of a fringe and that was just bobby pinned up so that my whole face could be seen.

Anya left me 10 – 15 minutes ago to calm my nerves down. So now I was just up in my bedroom tapping my foot until the clock had hit 2:55 pm. The moment 2:55 showed on my digital clock I opened the door and rushed down to see Anya lounging on the couch with Harry as if it was any other day.

‘Oh good you’re here! Wouldn’t want to be late now would we?’ she asked acting like my mother. I rolled my eyes at her but then turned serious as a frightening thought struck me.

‘A-a-Anya… What if it turns out like before…’ I said in barely a whisper. Anya froze hearing the terror in my voice. She immediately rushed to my side as I had started hyperventilating.

‘No no no… Oh hunny, you’ll be all right. Niall isn’t like that. He’s one of the good guys remember? Remember all those times you stuck up for him? He won’t turn out like him.’ She said rubbing circles in my back as I had started hyperventilating.

‘What if he finds out about him? Anya I haven’t thought any of this through! This was a mista—‘ I started rambling about all the What If’s but I was cut off with 2 sharp knocks at the door. Anya and I both froze. She shook herself out of it.

‘Now listen here Emma Anderson. This is Niall Horan. He’s what your dreams are basically made of! He is your Prince Charming okay? This date will go fine! Enjoy yourself and let go of the past.’ She said. She was right. The past was past. I couldn’t do anything to change it. I straightened my back and went to open the door. Woah!

Niall looked phenominiall! [Ha! See what I did there? ;D] His blonde hair seemed to be styled to look messed up. He was wearing a tight white shirt that showed off his biceps and baggy pants with his white toms that had the right direction written in capitals near the bottom. He looked casual but he managed to give off a formal vibe. How do these boys do it? I felt like a slug standing next to him…

‘Wow…’ Apparently I didn’t look like a slug! ‘You look amazing! I didn’t know the dress would fit so well!’ he exclaimed taking me in his arms for a hug. I blushed.

‘You don’t look too bad yourself.’ I said starting to turn for the elevator.

‘WAIT RIGHT THERE YOU TWO!’ I heard a voice scream. I turned to see Anya with Harry by her side looking a bit frightened. I would be too if I was him.

‘Anya? What’s wrong?’

‘Not you Ems, dear. Him.’ Oh god, I knew where this was going.

‘Actually you know what? I think I am quite ready so let’s go now shall we?’ I said trying to hurry off before Anya started on poor Niall.