Just needed milk...

Authors Note:

Hey guys! So um this is my very first fanfic and I am really nervous about posting this on here because I am really insecure about my writing. I actually haven't written anything for a while and I guess that all these amazing stories on Wattpad have inspired me! I really hope you guys love my story! Right now I am just going for it and typing whatever I think is right. I do sort of hhave a plan but as for now I am still going with the flow. Anyways enough babbling Enjoy!!

EmEm xx

Em POV

Ohh I just wanna show you off to all of my friends,

Makin them drool down their chinny-chin-chins,

Baby be mine tonight (mine tonight)

Baby me mine tonight (Yeahh)

I sang while grabbing the milk carton out of the fridge. Hi! I’m Emma Jane Horan. LOL! Just kidding I wasn’t married to Niall. (I wish…) My real surname is Anderson. Emma Jane Anderson. Here I am just singing my heart out to Kiss You by none other than One Direction. If you haven’t already noticed I am a huge fan aka a Directioner! But before I continue fangirling let me tell you a bit about myself because trust me, your going to need to be prepared for this adventure that will be taking place in less than 5 minutes.

As you all know my name is Emma Jane Anderson, or Em for short, and I live here in London. I love eating, music, One Direction, annoying my best friend Anya about One Direction, eating and One Direction. I have long brown hair light colored skin, an okay body and an average nose and mouth. The only thing that I think is show stopping about my appearance is the fact that I have purple e=yes naturally. It’s really rare for humans to have this so I feel kinda special when I look in the mirror. Don’t worry though I am not one of those stuck up people. Anyway, I was born in London just like my parents were born in London. They were very dear parents I loved them both. 3 years after they gave birth to me they gave me a little sister name Mel Ann Anderson. Her and me were very close. We told each other everything. Yes, we were a very happy family but sadly it had to be taken away from Mel and me. When I was only 6 years old and Mel was 3, my Parents got into a car crash that killed both of them. Mel and me were devastated. Luckily we had an Auntie who lived in England as well but that meant that my sister and me would have to leave everything in London. We would have stayed… but we had no choice. So only a few weeks after our parents death we were on a plane to Liverpool where we lived.

My Aunt Lily was a very nice woman. She knew she couldn’t replace our parents but she tried every way she can. We lived happily but when I turned 18 I decided that it was time for me to move out and start a new life. I had always wanted to go back to London and study music again. I loved to sing and would sing to Mel whenever she got nightmares. So on my 18th birthday I booked my ticket to London where I would be staying in an apartment she bought for me as a present. I was going to reject her offer but she told me that being a well paid single writer she had no use for the money anyway so I had no choice but to graciously accept it.

The hardest part about going was Mel. Before the accident my sister and I were very close, but our relationship after our parents died was nothing compared to the one before. I knew in my heart I could trust her with my life and she knew she could trust me with hers. Leaving her was very hard because not only was I worried about her but also I was worried about how she was going to handle being away from me for so long. I was the one who took care of her for 12 years of her life and now I was walking out.

Luckily for me, she was very mature for her age and being so close she knew about my dream of getting a music career in London so even though I could tell she hurt on the inside, she plastered a huge smile on her face and told me to ‘not get distracted by the hot guys with hot accents’ and off I went.