The truth and Truth or Dare

Authors Note:

Hey guys! So this is Chapter 4 and I just wanted to tell you that I really appreciate the 50+ reads. I know it's not much but it still means a lot! SOoo... Thanks llamas!! Mwah! Enjoy the Chapter!

EmEm xx

P.S FOllow me on twitter to know when I've updated and when the next chapter might be out! @sweetcheeks280

Emma POV

I still could not believe what was happening even as Paul knocked on the door with the boys’ luggage. I just could not believe that One Direction was here for a 3 daylong sleepover! (It was a Friday when we met and they had to stay until at least Monday)

As Paul headed out I just told the boys to leave their luggage in the living room for now and we can just chill for a while. It had been quite a day and I think everyone was glad I suggested it. Especially Liam.

Sadly we had Louis Tomlinson in our group and our ‘chill out session’ ended up in Lou begging to play a game. Eventually everyone gave in to what the carrot boy wanted and said that we would wait for Anya to come. It took another 5 minutes for Anya to be able to finish up taking her shower an by then I had ended up being in a dog pile with the boys twice, Harry stole all of Lou’s carrots, Niall finished another piece of chicken and Zayn managed to be able to spend a whole 5 minutes chasing Louis because he stole his mirror. Then it got even more complicated because when we asked Lou to give Zayn back his mirror he said,

‘Not until Haz gives me back my carrots!’ he demanded with a pout.

‘Haz just give it back please? You know how much that mirror means to me’

‘Nope… I don’t think I am going to give it back just yet.’

‘Why? Just give it back Harry’ Liam said with a tried tone as if this was normal and it happened everyday. Well, come to think of it they were One Direction. It probably did happen everyday!

Surprisingly, Lou and Zayn got what they wanted when Anya came down the stairs and Harry got distracted because he was staring at her with his jaw touching the floor. It only took around 6 seconds but that was enough time for Lou to jump him, Zayn to cry out ‘CAREFUL MY MIRROR!’ and the three of them ending up in what looked like a very poor game of twister!

I had given up on trying to be civilized around them and when they started to make the dogpile worst I just stood next to them and yelled, ‘FLAMINGOS FOR BREAKFAST!’ This always worked with stopping people and like clockwork they froze and looked at me with an expression that told me they thought I belonged in a mental hospital.

One by one they got up and when everyone was standing up Niall asked me,

‘Flamingos for breakfast?’ while I headed to the kitchen too pack up, with a very worried look on his face.

‘Yeah. It’s what I yell whenever things are getting out of control and it feels like people should just freeze. It works 98% of the time.’ I shouted over my shoulder so he could hear me, with a knowing smile as if every human being does that. Being the guy I completely adored, Niall just smiled and acted as if every human being on earth did yell ‘Flamingos for breakfast.’ Even though that sent my heart and stomach flipping and behaving as if they had joined the circus I hadn’t forgotten about why Harry got distracted in the first place. So after I finished I walked back to the living room and found everyone had already gotten comfy. We had 2 2-seat sofas two facing each other on the sides of the TV and one 3-seat sofa facing the TV. I found Liam and Zayn sitting on one of the 2 seat couches, Anya sitting in between Louis and Harry and Niall sitting by himself.