Singing? Me? HAhahahaha- Oh. You're serious.

Anya and I looked at each other then the boys, then at each other again, then at the boys again. I spoke first.

‘You really shouldn’t have pranked us.’

Em POV

‘WHAT?!’ Louis asked, well more shrieked, but hey, who’s paying attention? Anya and I were seriously considering going to the hospital. Our lungs felt like they couldn’t take any more oxygen. I have never laughed so much in my life.

‘That-hahaha-was-hehehe-our-hahaha-revenge!’ Anya managed to get out somehow.

‘I thought what happened yesterday was your revenge?’ Niall asked placing the mob of fruits and vegetables down.

‘I lied. Obviously. That was too petty for revenge… Especially for girls like us!’ I said triumphantly.

‘Well, no kidding!’ Zayn sighed. His hair really did look ridiculous.

‘Hang on…’ Liam started,’ Let me get this straight. Last night, you guys snuck out in the middle of the night. Bought a bunch of things, cam back, duct taped spoons to my shirt and boxers, dyed Lou’s carrots blue, drew angry faces on fruits and vegetables and place them in front of Nialler, hair sprayed Zayn’s’ hair fluoro green and taped photos of Taylor Swift, Caroline Flack around Harry and also managed to somehow put a bald cap on him without waking any of us up. All because, we got you in a water fight yesterday?’ He said counting the things off of his fingers.

‘Yup. Pretty much.’

‘You got it!’

The boys looked at each other once and seemed to be doing the thing Anya and I did and telepathically communicated. Anya and I looked at each other. What was going on? It didn’t even reach a minute before 5 pairs of hands attacked us in tickles.

‘PAY!’

‘NO! Stop please! HAHAHAHA! OMG!’

‘Oh god! I can’t- OMG!’

‘PAYBACK!’

Knock. Knock.

Everyone stopped. Did someone just knock at our door? That was unusual. I got up and straightened my clothes and hair and walked to the door. Surprisingly there was a freaking cop there. Shit. I motioned my hands to the boys and Anya for them to come to the door. I opened the door and grinned meekly at the figure of authority at my door.

‘Hey there officer.’ I smiled. It didn’t seem to work. ‘Umm… cough How may we help?’ I ask him.

‘I don’t know you tell me.’ He grunts taking out his notepad. ‘I get a call at around 1 am last night saying they heard footsteps and laughing and the elevator dinging. Then another call came through at around 1:30 am saying the same thing happened. Afterwards at around 10:30 am a call came through saying they heard shrieks and screams coming from this room.’ He finishes his long list and puts his notepad back. ‘People thought there was a murder and kidnapping going on here! Another call said someone was getting tortured! Care to explain?’ He eyes us as if we were those typical troublesome teens who cause trouble as a daily routine.

‘Ohhh…’ I hear everyone behind me say. I roll my eyes. Honestly. No one had any idea how to handle this kinda thing. Ughh.. But I needed back up. I turn my head and spot Liam. I motion him to come over. He must have read my face and knew what I needed him for. Thank the carrots for Daddy Direction. I turn my head and face the cop who had his eyebrows raised as if saying well-what-do-you-have-to-say-now-but-it-doesn’t-really-matter-because-i-bet-you-guys-will-still-get-in-touble. I take a deep breath.