36. Letter From The Past

Comenzar desde el principio

"I win," I said and stuck my tongue out.

"It goes back on shuffle after this," Dave said as he walked outside. Hunter and I jammed out with Jimmy until Chantal and Frances came downstairs and both of them surprisingly joined up in our random kitchen dance party. Spice GirlsWannabe came on next and Chantal, Frances and I all started dancing and singing along. Jimmy and Hunter went back outside. Taylor came in and joined us though. He was drunk enough after all.

We started to hear firworks and we headed outside. Chantal ran up to Jimmy and hugged him. Frances sat down beside Hunter and they put their arms around their shoulders. I started walking toawrds them when I was pulled into someone.

"I love you," Dave whispered in my ear as a firework went off.

"I love you too," I replied as he wrapped his arms around me tighter.

The Next Day

I woke up the next day to a slight headache and Frances beside me in bed. What happened last night? I got out of bed and headed to my closet. I walked in and headed for my dresses. I stood there for about 2 minutes staring at them when Frances walked in.

"Did Dave sleep in the bed with us?" She asked as I sat down on the floor and stared up at my dresses.

"I have no idea. I don't even remember going to bed. Did I drink or just smoke?" I asked.

"You did both. You had like 7 drinks after the twins where in bed," Frances replied as she sat down beside me.

"Ugh no wonder why my head hurts. What am I going to wear?" I asked as I keptstaring at my dresses.

"Whatever the fuck you want," Frances said.

I stood up and grabbed a dress that had a tutu bottom. "Maybe this is too much," I said as I looked at the dress.

"If you wanna wear it go for it. Mind if I borrow something for today and I can bring it back tomorrow?" Frances asked as she stood up.

"Can I pick it out?" I asked back.

"Sure why the fuck not," she responded.

I picked out another dress like the one I was wearing but it had a shorter tutu bottom and was not as poofy as mine. We walked downstairs together and headed to the kitchen. The girls where at the table eating sandwhiches with Hunter, Dave, Taylor and Krist. Hunter was holding Meredith and Krist was holding Kurt.

"Wow," Taylor said when he saw us.

"Looks like you two decided to play dress up," Krist said as I poured Frances and myself each a cup of coffee.

"That was the first thing she picked out and then she picked this out for me," Frances said as I handed her one of the cups.

"Well I like it," Dave said as I walked over to the table and sat down beside him.

"Brittany's a princess," Ophelia said with a little giggle.

"No she's the queen of the castle," Violet said.

"And you're a dirty rascal," Harper said to Violet. Everyone started laughing.

"What's planned for today?" I asked as France sat down across from me.

"Well I'm spending it with the girls. You are wanted at the rehearsal space for a band meeting," Dave replied.

"I hate band meetings. I do not wanna drive," I said as drank my coffee.

"Technically you shouldn't be. You only have your learner's," Hunter spoke up.

"I don't drive the babies around or the girls and I only drive when I need to," I said, getting snippy.

"How's this, I'll drive you around while I'm here as long as I can stay here for a bit," Krist said.

"Sounds like a plan to me. I go for my driver's test soon. How long you staying for?" I asked as I stood up and walked to the counter.

"Well when's your test?" Krist asked.

"I go in about a week and a half," I replied.

"Then I'm staying for 2 weeks," Krist replied.

"I'll make the guest room up for you while you're out with Britt. Have fun you two," Dave said as Krist stood up to join me.

"Hey wait," Dave said and followed us to the front door.

"What?" I asked as I grabbed my purse off the side table. I checked to see if my phone wa sin there. It was.

"I don't think the guys want Kurt there," Dave said and pointed at the baby in Krist's arm.

"Oh sorry Dave," Krist said and handed Kurt to Dave.

"Bye baby," I said as I opened the door.

"Later babe," Dave replied as Krist and I walked out the door. Dave closed it behind us and we got into the car.

"Where is the rehearsal space?" Krist asked as he started the car.

"Do you know where Dave's little rehearsal space is?" Iasked as we both buckled our seat belts.

"Same place I take it?" He asked.

"Ya," I replied as he started driving.

We talked about different things as we drove to the rehearsal space. When we got to the rehearsal space, he came with me to see what the band wanted. We stayed for an hour before heading home. We didn't talk the whole way home. I guess he knew I wasn't in the mood. When we pulled up the house, I got out of the car and headed into the house right away.

"Oh fuck," Dave said when he saw me and started walking back up the stairs.

"Get back here," I said. He stopped and finished walking down the stairs.

"You couldn't have just told me that I had to do a music video for the song we did together, one for your band and one for mine?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

"It was suppose to be a surprise," he said.

"I didn't need to go. They stopped what they where doing when I got there," I said as I stormed off to the kitchen. Dave caught me by the waist before I entered the kitchen.

"Look I'm sorry. I just thought they wanted to include you. I love you," he said. I just stared at him. "I will tickle you," he added before he started actually tickling me.

"No stop. Fine I won't be mad anymore. I love you too. Stop please," I said as he tickled me. He stopped when I said stop the second time and pulled me really close to him and kissed me.

"So did you sleep with me and Frances last night?" I asked after we pulled apart.

"Fuck no!" he shouted.

"Not like that. Did you sleep in the same bed with us?" I asked again.

"Oh. Yes I did. You slept in the middle," he replied as I pulled away from him and headed to the kitchen.

I noticed the mail by the phone on the counter when I walked in. I started going through it. Dave, Dave, Dave, My phone bill, my credit card bill, Dave, Dave, and 2 letters for me. One was from my dad. He had started writing me when I came out here. His monthly letters were about the only contact I had with my family these days. My mother had shipped all my stuff out to me when I told her I wasn't coming back. She had also asked for a refund, which Dave gave her after I refused. The other letter was from my friend Scotty. I opened it and read it. Dave started making dinner and watched me as I read it.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Dave asked, mid chop of a carrot.

"Scotty is coming to see me!" I shouted and started jumping up and down.

"Whose Scotty?" Dave asked as he continued what he was doing.

"My like best guy friend ever," I replied.

"He's also the one that broke your heart without doing anything," Hunter added as he came into the kitchen.

The look on Dave's face was not a good one.