Chapter 28 : Tired Of Trying Not To Be

" Between you are mine
to how I wish you were mine,
I learnt to let go of the heaviest burdens and smile."

Chapter 28 :   

Tired Of Trying Not To Be

Aiza's POV

          Trying to keep a secret from Zaara is like asking the sun to rise at night. It was a real task to plan the bachelloreate party for her. While everyone tried their best to hide things from her, she, on the other hand always sensed something wrong and tried to know what's happening behind her back. The girl is best at using her emotional blackmail tactics but this time she failed because all of us succeeded in arranging the party without letting her know.

But our efforts had a beautiful result when Zaaru was finally given the surprise. Everything alhumdulilah had happened so beautifully, all the arrangements, be it the decorations or the cake, all was perfectly done. 

Zaara was extremely delightful and seeing her happy was like a treat for all of us.

The wedding day was super busy and went in a blur. Every step, from her saying I do thrice to signing the nikah papers, showed how her life is slowly changing and alhumdulilah for the better.

Time flew by so fast after the nikah was done. Dressing the bride up is so much fun and I was supposed to see if everything was proper or not. It was hard to stop her from crying because if she did, all the eye makeup would get ruined. I had to explain her that she will look like a ghost dressed as a bride if she cried. I didn't know it would be such a tough thing to look if everything was done right.

We reached the wedding venue and though I was ordered to sit next to Zaara on the stage because it doesn't look nice if the bride sits alone but being the super shy girl that I am, I just looked for a way to get off the stage after sitting for not more than five mintues and when my friend Hana called me, I came down immeditalely.

She had come to the wedding but was not comfortable coming inside all alone because the entrance was common for the men's and the women's section, so she waited for me in her car and wanted to come inside along with me .

I stood where the entrance was parted for the women's section and looked outside but that girl didn't even come yet and had called me earlier so that she doesn't have to wait for me when she comes and it was real tough to walk and stand there in a four inch high heel.

" Have you come yet, I'm standing here for the past five minutes?"  As I stood at the entrance, I called Hana and looked outside.

" Oh yes, just wait, I've almost reached."

" Almost?" I wanted to cry. 

" I'm just getting off my car, just a minute."

Hana came but didn't see me and stood at the common entrance waiting for me and on the other hand I called her but her phone as always was on silent and she didn't answer.

" I waved at her direction so she could notice me but she looked everywhere but me and I for sure must have looked so funny waving like an idiot.

I didn't want to go there, firstly because it was the common entrance and I get uncomfortable and secondly because I was having a hard time in my heels though this condition of mine was much predicted beforehand but it's just an all girls thing after all.