Chapter 6 : Was He Jealous?

"The man dreams of a perfect woman and the woman dreams of a perfect man and they don't know that Allah created them to perfect one another."

Chapter 6 :
Was He Jealous?

Aiza's POV

       Weddings in India just not happen in a day, we have endless pre wedding functions that follow the wedding, no wonder why it's called the big fat Indian wedding.  

       We were on the way to the hall where all the ceremonies will take place. Everyone had left earlier because me and Zaara took some extra time in getting ready, I mean we not very late or maybe we were but then being an hour late doesn't count, isn't it?

      Saad fumed with anger because he was forced to accompany us while everyone else left.

    The atmosphere of the car was pretty tensed and as we were on the way, the cold war between the two siblings continued.

" Will you please drive faster?" As Saad sat behind in between the driving seat and the passenger seat, he shouted in Zaara's ears only to get a good scolding. 

" I am no pilot Saad, be quiet." Zaara annoyingly replied while the fight entertained me well. 

" Had I knew driving, we would have reached by now." He frowned.

" Oh please! You aren't even eight yet and you are too small to reach the steering." Zaara rolled her eyes.

The moment our car took a turn, the red traffic lights added more fuel to the already burning fire.

" Just because you both were busy experimenting with the scary YouTube tutorials, we got late and now all starters must have been finished by everyone." Saad angrily folded his hands across his chest. While he groaned, we laughed even harder this time at his pitiable condition.

" Saad not even the traffic of Lucknow wants you to eat the starters." I laughed. 

" Now don't blame the entire city, it's just because of you both." He murmured and I bit my bottom lip suppressing my laughter.

An ear piercing sound of horn diverted our attention, we turned to see a white BMW to our right and to my surprise it was Arhaan.

"Who's the impatient one?" Zaara shook her head.

" Look we are not the only ones who are missing the starters!" Saad said with a toothy grin and waved at Arhaan who smiled at him and waved back while we threw our head back and laughed hysterically at his comment. 

And the awkward thing was we laughed without realizing we were actually looking at him, I bet he must have felt embarrassed because he turned his head the other side and looked uncomfortable. Awkward!!!

" I think we better race up now." I checked the time on my cellphone, I sighed.

As the signal showed the green light, Zaara hurriedly drove leaving the rest of the cars behind .

"Woah Girl control, you won't miss the starters " I laughed and high fived Saad while she rolled her eyes murmured "Whatever."

" Aapi you are good for nothing. See, Arhaan bhai overtook our car." Saad whined.

" Saad you better keep your mouth shut." She replied annoyingly.

" Aapi girls can't win." Saad stick out her tongue at Zaara. 

" Wait and watch." Zaara replied as she speeded up the car and just in a blink of an eye we over passed Arhaan's car. 

The so called race continued till we reached our destination.