Chapter 26 : And He's All Mine

Assalam alaikum
So this chapter is full of cheesiness! :P but that is what fairytales are, unlike the reality!
Enjoy reading.

" A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."

Chapter 26 :

And He's All Mine

Zaara's POV

I woke up with the most beautiful feeling in the world, how it feels so beautiful waking up next to the person you love, being so close to the one that you can even feel their fragrance, the feeling is indescribable.

Gazing at his sleeping figure, seeing him sleeping so peacefully made me smile unconsciously, I stared at his handsome face, noticing his eyes , his nose, his lips, his perfect jawline , examining his every feature, everything that describes perfection beyond words.

Gently caressing his soft wavy black hair, I muttered so many Alhamdulillah's to the Creator for granting me such a wonderful spouse. I quickly jerked back as I noticed his lips curving into a smile and quickly removed my hand and turned around to the other side to hide my flushed cheeks. I was about to get up from the bed when he held my wrist and I jolted back on the bed.

" It must be difficult to stop noticing your handsome husband." Arhaan said with a smirk. I simply shook my head trying to hide my embarrassment.

" When did you wake up? " I tried to act all normal but all in vain.

" When you were lost in my thoughts."

" Arhaaaaan " I lightly slapped his hand in embarrassment, trying to bring out words but couldn't come up with any.

" You are my wife, now don't hesitate you have the full right over me and I'm all yours." He said with a wink which was enough to change the colour of my cheeks making me go more red.

" Fine, you look cute when you sleep." Finally gathering all the courage, I looked at him and spoke, fidgeting with my fingers.

" What?" A gasp left his mouth "Did you just call your husband cute?" He dramatically sighed and I chuckled.

" Well I take that as a compliment but you know you look...." He said coming closer to me but a sudden knock on the door interrupted our moment and I could not control my laughter after seeing Arhaan's expressions as he groaned and I quickly straightened myself and got up from the bed to open the door.

"Assalam alaikum bhabhi." I greeted as I opened the door to see Asma bhabhi with a tray in her hand.

" Walekum assalam Zaara, how are you and how was the night?" She whispered to me excitedly and I glared at her wondering how I am completely surrounded by people who just love to tease all the time.

" Alhamdullilah I'm fine bhabhi, please come in." I guestured her to come inside.

" I didn't want to disturb the newly weds but here I just came to give you the bed tea." She winked at me placing the tray on the table.

" You did bhabhi, you have a very bad timing." I mentally groaned as I heard Arhaan's voice from behind and it was all to make me want to hide in embarrassment.

" Well no worries, you have your entire life for the special moments." Bhabhi teased back at which he chuckled.

" Zaara this is your first day here and everything is so new to you. I know how it feels staying away from your family and adjusting into a new environment so if you need anything don't hesitate just call me." She smiled at me.