13 Shipping and Important Announcements!

"HIKARU! KAORU! GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE!" Everyone in the club turn there heads to see Hikaru and Kaoru diving behind a couch. Suddenly Liva'ka bursts through the large wooden doors red with anger.

"What hap-" Haruhi gets cut off by Kyoya putting a hand over her mouth.

"Best not to at the moment." He tells the short brunette. Haruhi nods understanding.

"Did you see two orange haired demons?!" Liva'ka shouts looking at all the hosts. Hani walks up to the raging girl.

"Liva-chan?" She then turns her head over to the small 3rd year.

"I'm in a raggggeeee!!!!" (Eh? Eh? Anyone?) She then lays down on the pink tiled floor.

"Poor Liva'ka. The twins can be bothering at times." Hani pats her head.

"Honey?"

"Hm?"

"I'm there triplet."

"........"

"........"

".........I'm so sorry, Liva'ka! I forgot!" Honey cries and hugs female orangette.

"Jeez Honey it's fine." She rubs the small boys back trying to calm him down.

"Yay! Then let's eat cake!" As Honey drags Liva'ka over to his table. From a distance,  Hikaru and Kaoru crawl out from behind the couch.

"We sure do owe Honey- senpai."

"Mhm."

"You two are late." The two turn around to see Kyoya glaring at them.

"Sorry Kyoya-senpai, we had to wake up Liva'ka today,"

"And she was still tired from the camping trip." Kyoya nods curtly and walks over to a small table and opens his laptop.

"Internet........yes."

《》《》《》

"So Tamaki-senpai who do you love most in the host club?"

"Well princess I love all the fellow hosts, there is no poi-"

"I'm his favorite." Liva'ka pokes her head out from behind Tamaki's couch. She winks before going back down.

"W-what?! No!" Tamaki stutters trying to find her.

"Tamaki-senpai? Liva'ka-san really you're favorite?" All of his guests tilt their heads sideways.

"No my princesses she's absolutely n-"

"My favorite." All the girls giggle as Tamaki jumps behind the couch tackling Liva'ka.

"LEAVE ME AND MY PRINCESSES ALONE!" Liva'ka jumps up and runs between the other tables, jumping, sliding, and turning.

"Nah! To much fun!" She continues to laugh as Tamaki shouts at her while chasing the mischievous triplet.

"Mommy! Tell Liva'ka that she can't mess with me!" He points at her accusingly.

"Liva'ka please let him go back to his guests peacefully." Kyoya looks at her.

"But I'm so bored! I'm not a host so theirs no one to talk to." Liva'ka complains pinching Tamaki's arms making him thrash his arms around.

"Liva'ka and Tamaki sure would be a cute couple." Everyone snaps their heads to the guests.

"EH?!"

"Yea they are such opposites that they would balence each other out." Another guest thinks aloud. Tamaki and Liva'ka look at each other. They then both shutter and back away from each other.