8 Puppet shows and slaps

Liva'ka's P.O.V

"I SEE YOU COME I WATCH YOU GO YOU NEVER SEEM TO LEAVE ME THOUGH!" I sing loudly dancing around my room.

"SO IS THIS LOVE? OR HATE? WE'LL SEE, YOUR MAKIN ME CRAZY!" I hear my brothers sing. I turn around to see them in my room in there bajamas. (Its what I call pj's) I turn to them and smile.

"INSIDE MY DREAMS YOUR ALL I SEE!" I yell.

"WELL ALL I SEE IS YOU AND ME!" Us three yell. "LADY MAYBE? OR HOST I FIND I REALY DONT MIND!" We sing. "IF I HAD TO CHOOSE A ROSE IN THIS GARDEN OF ROMANCE MAYBE WE COULD TAKE THIS CHANCE!" We sing. We pause and look at each other.

"MAYBE YOUR MY LOVE!" We scream as loud as we can. After the deafing line we all laugh and fall on my bed.

"That was fun." Hikaru says.

"Yea I miss doing that." Kaoru says.

"Our little song." I say. See we made up a song when we were little and we sang it all the time. (Not really I do not own Sakaru Kiss) "Hey guys get out I have to get ready." I say.

They groan but walk out. I then get dressed in a loose black shirt with navy blue shorts and some worn out sneakers. I then grab my phone and zoom out.

"BYE DAD IM GOIN GO HANG OUT WITH HARUHI!" I yell and then close the door behind me. Now time for some girl time.

%%%%%%%%

"HARUHI LOOK!" I yell as I point to the puppet show thanking place.

"Yes Liva'ka it's a puppet show." She says smiling.

"LETS GO WATCH!" I yell. I then drag her across the dirt road of the small town. We both sit down behind some kids who are watching to.

I then hear a familiar voice yell. "HARUHI MY DAUGHTER THERE YOU ARE!"

"And the fun ends..." I say. Haruhi laughs lightly at my comment before standing up and motioning me to follow her. "BUT THE SHOW ISNT OVER!" I pout.

"Fine ill go talk to them and you can finish watching this." She say. I nod happily and she walks towards the guys.

"RUN MISTER PRINCE THE MONSTER IS AFTER YOU!" I yell at the puppet.

"YEA LISTEN TO THE GIRL! RUN!" All the kids yell. Soon the Prince and the monster are in an epic battle. "BEAT HIS BUTT MISTER PRINCE!" I yell. The puppet show then ends and all the kids stand up and walk towards there parents. Jeez the puppet show really got to me. :'(. I then walk over to everyone.

"You okay Liva'ka? It looks like you've been crying." Haruhi asks. I turn to her.

"Yea im fine just that puppet show was a emotion rollercoaster." I say wiping a tear.

"How?" Haruhi asks.

"Well a lot of stuff happened like the monster died, and then I realized guys are never as dreamy and charming as guys in fiction." I say. I then walk away and towards a sweet shop. I hear everyone following me but I don't care. Why can't guys be like boys be like the fictional ones?

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"2343.00 yen please." The cashier lady says. I hand her the money and walk away with all my sweets. I walk outside and sit down at a little table set up. I then start eating my AMAZING sweets.

"Oooo look at all the diabetes Liva'ka's eating!" Tamaki squeals as everyone walks up to me.

"Shut up." I say chewing on a lollipop.