Chapter 1; Trio Reunited

Liva'ka's P.O.V

"I can't tame you Liva'ka, you're out of control! You are a devil child! You are going back to Japan at once!" My aunt shouts. Mad at me.....again. I look at her.

"Back to Japan?" I repeat, raising a single brow.

"Oh yes! Maybe your father and brothers can put a leash on an unladylike devil girl!" She fumes with rage.

"But what if they don't remember me?" I question on.

"Not my problem! Now go pack your bags, you're leaving now!" She yells. I roll my eyes and go to my room. I stuff my bags with everything I own and then carry them out to the car. I'm glad I'm leaving this place but,

Japan?

I get in the car and the driver drives me and my aunt to the airport. We get to my gate and my aunt waves happily and walks away quickly. Damn, she was quick to get rid of me. I reach my seat on the plane and sit down. Japan. My brothers. My father. My old home. This is gonna be interesting.

Hikaru's P.O.V

"You will not touch her again!" Boss screams at Kaoru and I once again.

"Why?" We press on to the already annoyed blond.

"Because she's my daughter!" He booms back.

"Idiots." Kyoya mutters as he continues to scribble in his forbidden to look through, notebook.

"I am not your daughter!" Haruhi speaks up angrily. Tamaki runs to a corner and pouts. To which we all roll our eyes. I then hear my phone go off. I grab it from my pocket and look at the caller id.

Mom? I click accept.

"Yeah, mom?" I say into the phone. Everyone looks at me confused.

"Hikaru! Our darling Liva'ka is coming home! You and your brother need to come home now!" I go wide eyed. I then grab Kaoru and run. I hear everyone yelling behind us to come back or what's wrong but I dont care. Our sister is coming home that's all I care about. 8 years away from her. The trio was broken when she left. She was Kaoru and I's only other friend. We were lost when she left.

"Where are we going?!" Kaoru asks as I drag him to our house.

"Liva'la is coming back!" I yell excitedly. He pauses for a second but then quickly stumbles ahead at a greater pace.

We get to the house and burst through the doors. When we get in we see our mother hugging a quite tall and grown girl. That can't be Liva'ka.

This girl was taller and more grown up features. She also had more of a figure. She was not the little girl we knew when we were kids.

When she turned to us I guess Kaoru wasn't thinking what i was thinking because he ran towards her and tackled her into a hug. I just stood there staring at her wide eyed. She is a women. Not the little girl that would hit people with her crazy pigtails. When her and Kaoru got up they turned to me. Liva'ka ran to me and tackled me into an embrace. Unsure how to respond I hug her back lightly.

"I guess you didn't miss me." Liva'ka jokes once we stop hugging and stand up.

"Um anyways I was thinking we could all have some tea in the dining hall?" Mother asks us. We all nod. We all walk to the dining hall and sit down.

We then began to drink our tea.

"So Liva'ka why are you back?" Father asks.

"Well I believe aunties exact words were I CAN'T TAME AN UNLADYLIKE DEVIL GIRL!" Liva'ka imitates our aunt.

We all burst out laughing. Maybe she didn't change that much...

"So enough about me what's been happening here?" She questions smiling.

"Well me and Kaoru go to Ouran academy high school, and we are part of a club now and that's pretty much it." I respond simply, shrugging my shoulders.

"Tell me more about this club. Is it fun? I couldn't join clubs in France because auntie said they were a waste of time." She leans in closer to the table, interested.

"It's a host club and can be a bit bothersome but fun other times." Kaoru explains. Liva'ka smiles at us.

"So can I meet your friends?!" She asks excited. Kaoru and I look at each other. Our sister and the hosts? Thats surely a set up for disaster! Their hosts! She wouldn't be able to handle falling in love with one of them with their flirtatious activities with the customers. But a quick flash back to our poor brunette friend pops in my mind.

"Fine but on one condition." I look at her sternly.

She nods her head for me to continue. Kaoru and I exchange a look.

"You will dress as a boy." Kaoru demands. We then wait for her to freak out at us but she just dips the hardened cookies into the tea.

"Ok."

We look at her surprised.

"That's it?" I look at her weirdly.

"Uh yea I'm fine with pretending to be a boy, everyone says I'm look like one." She responds, attempting to break the treat.

"Then tommorow we shall be the Hitachiin Brothers!" Kaoru and I stand at the same time, excited.

"But booyssss I finally got my daughter back! I don't want another son!" Our mother whines from her side of the table.

"Mother do you wish for your only daughter to be taken advantage of by rich pretty boys?" Kaoru leans on our mother's chair.

"Heaven's no!"

"Well theb its settled!" Kaoru and I smile and grab Liva'ka and drag her to the room we all share.

The trio is back but with one small temporary sex change. Tomorrow is going to be a long day.