9 Confession and Punches (well more like punch)

Haruhi's P.O.V

"So we're going on a...cruise?" I ask looking at Senpai. "YES!" Senpai yelled looking at me excitedly. Kyoya-senpai groaned frustrated. Probably from the cost. I looked over at everyone Honey jumping up and down, Mori not moving and keeping a straight face, Kaoru smiling excitedly, and then....Hikaru and Liva'ka far away from each other not looking at each other and looking very angry. "Hey guys are you okay?" I ask them. We all turn our attention to Hikaru and Liva'ka. They remain silent. "Last night Hikaru did....something at dinner." Kaoru says quietly looking at Hikaru in disappointment. We all gave him a confused look but he only gave us a don't-question-about-it-unless-you-wanna-die look. Tamaki being the idiot he is questions it.

"Whatd he do?"

We all give him shut up looks. And he suddenly shuts up.

"All I will say is that Hikaru did something very disappointing at dinner last night." Kaoru says looking at Hikaru...well disappointed.

"Well if Liva'ka is quiet then it must be pretty big." Senpai says.

"I'm fine." Liva'ka says quietly.

"Then why are you angry Livy-chan?" Honey senpai asks.

"Because my brother is an idiot." She says glaring at Hikaru senpai.

"I'm not an idiot I just made a mistake." Hikaru senpai says angrily.

"An idiotic mistake." Liva'ka corrects him.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!" Hikaru senpai shouts.

"SORRY DOESNT FIX IT!" Liva'ka yells back.

"I think it's time you tell us what he did." Senpai says to Kaoru quietly while Hikaru senpai and Liva'ka yell at each other.

"Hikaru.....slapped Liva'ka." Kaoru says.

We all give him confused shocked looks. Why would a brother ever do that to a sister? I mean it's not like he beat her up but still. I never thought Hikaru senpai would do that to his own sister.

"WHAT?!" Senpai yells quieting everyone.

"YOU SLAPPED MY NIECE!?" Senpai yells pointing at Hikaru senpai. I look over at Kyoya to see his reaction. He looks different. He looks angrier than ever. He puts down his clipboard and walks over to Hikaru senpai. Then....

########################################################

Liva'ka's P.O.V

"I still can't believe you punched him." Haruhi says to Kyoya still surprised. I laugh a little thinking about what happened only a few moments ago.

"I'm still surprised to." Hikaru says keeping the ice pack in place on his eye while sitting on the nurse bed. (I think that's what there called btw there at the nurses)

"You deserved it." Kyoya says to Hikaru pulling me closer a little bit. When Kyoya punched Hikaru we had to go to the nurses and Kyoya hasn't let me even a foot away from him.

"Damn right he did." I say.

"Shut up." Hikaru says.

"Shut up and dance with me!" I sing loudly.

"What?" Kyoya asks confused.

"Again...it's an American song." I state and everyone nods.

"Liva'ka if your mad at me why are you even here?" Hikaru asks me.

"Cause your still my brother, idiot." I say crossing arms.

Silence. Everyone was quiet after my comment and I didn't mind it. It's good to have quiet once in a while. I then got up and started to walk out when I felt a grip on my wrist. I turned to see Kyoya giving me a look. "I'm just goin go tell the girls that we won't have the club today." I reassure him. He nods and hesitantly let's go of my wrist. Never thought Kyoya Ootori would hesitate. I walk down the halls finally reaching the host club doors also known as Music room #3. I walk inside and grab a closed for today sign and go hang it on the door. I then walk back in closing the doors behind me. I walk over to a table filled with sweets and sit down. Jeez their taking forever. I stand up and walk to the dark door. I knock on it and Nekozawa's face pokes out. He looks evil but smiles when he sees its me.

"Hi Nekozawa!" I greet him.

"Why Hello Liva'ka." He says in his 'evil' voice.

"Wanna hang out?"

"Sure!"

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

I walk out the door laughing. "Byee Nekozawa!" I say while laughing. I can hear him say bye before closing the door. I look up to see the entire host club looking at me.

"Uh..Hi." I say awkwardly.

"YOU HUNG OUT WITH HIM! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN CURSED!" Tamaki yells scared.

"Relax me and Nekozawa are good friends." I reassure him.

"You friends with hiiiimm." My brothers hiss. I roll my eyes and sit down on a couch. "You guys need to chill he's actually a really cool guy." I sat shrugging. Kyoya sits beside me and looks at me. "i dont like him." He says pulling out his laptop. "Is someone jeeelllloooouuuussss?" I tease him. He looks at me and glares. "No." He says plainly but I see right through his lie.

"Mommy likes Liva'ka?" Tamaki asks Mori.

"Yea." He replies casually. Kyoya stays silent. I look at him with amusement.

"Dont worry Kyoya I like you to." Everyone turns to me shocked. Right before Kyoya is about to say something I cut him off.

"But. I won't be with you until you do something romantic." I say simply.

"Of course she does this again." My brothers mumble. I smirk.

"Does what?" Tamaki asks.

"She may not look like it but she's a super hopeless romantic but she's likes playing hard to get." They say rolling their eyes.

"Well then I'll have to think of something to do." Kyoya announces starting to type furiously on his laptop. I laugh. I then stand up.

"Well guys I'm going to go to the Mall since its boring here!" I say standing up and walking out. As I walk through the halls I hear footsteps behind me. Oh no. Did they seriously? Yep they did. I turn around to see Tamaki, Hikaru, and Kaoru tiptoeing behind me, Kyoya behind them trying to hide, Mori walking casually behind them with Honey walking besides him, and Haruhi in the back looking disappointed in all of them. I stare at all of them. It's silent as they all freeze.

"Weirdos." I then turn back around and continue walking. I hear a chorus of sighs, of relief before the footsteps continue.

"You could've just told me you guys wanted to come with me." I mumble but loud enough for them to hear.

"MOMMY, LOOK HOW NICE OUR DAUGHTER IS! HARUHI GO WALK WITH YOUR SISTER!" I need a break...