10 On weird camping trip part 1

Liva'ka's P.O.V

"TAMAKI STOP!" He continues to press the sunroof of the limo open and closed. I clench my jaw and glare fiercely at him.

"Tamaki I am going to rip your spine out and shove it down your throat if you don't QUIT IT!" He freezes and faints.

"Thank you." I mutter before relaxing. I hear my brothers and Kyoya chuckle lightly next to me.

"Never thought boss would be that scared of threats."

"Well when its from Liva'ka it's pretty much a warning."

Kaoru finishes Hikaru's comment. Well this is going to be a long ride.

***what happened the day before***

"Camping?" We all stare at Haruhi confused.

"Yea, camping. You get to sleep outside under the stars." We all think about it. Maybe It won't be so bad.

"I dont know. A commoner's activity might not be best suited for us more upper class folk." Haruhi swear drops while I laugh.

"Well I was just thinking since we have nothing else to do. Plus I thought it might be fun since its what me, my mom, and my dad used to do all the time." Haruhi elaborates. We all count to three before Tamaki crushes Haruhi into a hug.

"Oh Haruhi sweetie! Of course we'll participate in such a lovely activity of sleeping outside on the ground! Anything that will help you cope through your mourning!" Haruhi pushes him off and groans.

"Maybe I shouldn't have brought this up."

###Back to Present###

"We have arrived." The driver informs us. We all climb out of the limo and look at the plants around us. Well then....

"What a beautiful area to rough it in nature." Haruhi comments.

"Yes rough it now let me just check th- what the hell?" We all turn to Kyoya to see him starting to freak out. We all walk behind him and look at his computer. On the screen in a grey square says 'No internet connection. Try again later.' .

"Oh forgot to tell you Kyoya senpai, no connection here." Kyoya glares at Haruhi.

"What am i supposed to do without internet?" He growls.

"Start a fire." She suggests. Kyoya punches a tree before going off in the woods. I laugh at his reaction.

"Jeez. Drama queen, am I right?" I lean on Haruhi's shoulder. She looks up at me.

"Yea anyways if you want, you can start setting up the tent." I shake my head.

"Nah I'm good. I'm going to go watch Tv." I start to walk off.

"Uh. Liva'ka?"

"Yea?" I turn towards Haruhi.

"There's no T.v.'s in nature." My eyes go wide and my breathe hitches.

"No,

T.v."

I stomp off and punch a tree.

I hear my brothers yelling something about being out of hair spray and Tamaki ranting about Nature being gross when I see Kyoya. I sneak up behind him and pounce on him. He jumps and let's out a scream. I laugh and fall to the ground. He glares at me.

"Shut up."

"HAHAHA! Y-YOU SCREAMED SO LOUDLY! SCARED MUCH!? HAHAHA!" I roll around on the ground, not being able to stop laughing. I feel a someone loom over me. I suddenly get lifted up. I open my eyes to see me and Kyoya are face to face. Suuuuuppppeeerrrr close.

"Are you going to keep laughing?" He asks me in an imitating tone. We stare at each other. Probably two inches from each other. I can tell he's leaning closer. I lean in and put on a little smile.

"Yes." I whisper before bursting with laughter again. I see him roll his eyes and look at me with annoyance and amusement. I calm down and look up at him.

"You done?" He lifts me up as I nod.

"Wanna head back?" I ask rocking back and fourth on my heels.

"Why not?" We both walk back to camp and see everyone setting up.

"Finally! You two go help!" Tamari commands us. We nod and walk separate ways. Kyoya towards Hani (I think I'm going to start spelling it like that) and Mori while I walk towards my two brothers.

"Hey guys! Need some help?" They look up at me, look back down, and then drop the tent at my feet.

"You do it." They give up and sit down on the sunchairs. I sigh and start.

####5 min. Later####

"Done."

I look over at my two brothers to see them sitting there with their mouths agape.

"See? It wasn't THAT hard." They both rolled their eyes.

"Go to hell." They mutter.

"I AM HELL!"

It's silent for a long time. I notice everyone looking at me.

"What?" Everyone hastily gets back to what they were doing. I sigh and plop down on a log. This is going to be one weird camping trip.

^^^^^******^^^^^

YELLO MY AMAZING PERSONS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SORRY I AM ABOUT TAKING A CENTURY TO WRITE A NEW CHAPTER! It's summer now so hopefully I'll update more. I am open to ideas from you guys about shipping, adventures, family drama, friend drama, just drama, or even just for fun chapters like freaky Friday stuff, And for those who want crossover wether with other shows, or my other their books if you want, I am completely open to them. I try to talk to all I you but sometimes it gets overwhelming but I'll try my best. I love you all and will keep posting.

BYEE!!! :)

(P.s. I couldn't find a picture to match chapter. Sorry.)