4 SLEEPOVER AND LATE RISERS!

Kyoya's P.O.V

"YEA POPCORN!" Honey yells as me and Liva 'ka walk in the room. Liva'ka chuckles a little bit before placing the bowl on the carpet.

"Wait.....why aren't you guys wearing jamies?" Liva'ka asks us.

"We didn't bring any." I respond.

"Well that just won't do." She then snaps her fingers.

"Brothers."

"Got it." They shout before rushing to there wardrobe.

"Haruhi."

"Yea." Haruhi replies.

"Follow me." Liva'ka points ahead of her before leading Haruhi out of the room carrying two sets of pjs.

"Kyoya are you staring at our sister." Kaoru and Hikaru ask me.

"No I'm not, now...just...let's just get changed."I say nervously. They give me a look but then just throw me a shirt and some pj bottoms. We all get changed and wait for the girls.

"Kyoya-chan do you like livey-chan?" Honey asks me. I turn to him.

"No." I snap not looking him in the eye.

"You do. Don't worry I won't tell." Honey smiles before jumping on Mori.

"MOVIE TIME!" We hear Liva'ka yell and then something lands on me. I turn to see what landed on my lap and it's Liva'ka.

"Um sorry." She apologizes smiling nervously.

"Its fine." I reassure her smiling slightly at her. She then gets off my lap and sits next to me spread out on the pillows.

"What are we watching?" Haruhi asks.

"TITANIC BECAUSE ITS ABOUT LOVE AND TRAGITY AND ITS A BEAUTIFUL STORY!" Tamaki yells being dramatic as always. I turn to Liva'ka to see she's pretending to be Tamaki mouthing everything he's saying. I laugh just a little bit. Everyone turns to me.

"Did Kyoya just.....laugh?" Kaoru and Hikaru say. I roll my eyes and start the movie. At the middle of the movie I turn to Liva'ka. She has saddness written all over her face.

"THIS MOVIE IS TOO DEPRESSING!" She yells startling everyone.

"IT IS NOT NOW SHUT UP!" Tamaki yells back at her from his spot next to Haruhi. Liva'ka turns back to the movie and pulls out a bag of Japanese candy out of her pocket. She turns to me and I give her a confused look but she just puts a finger to her lips. Around 20 minutes after that Liva'ka is laying on my lap almost asleep. Her eyes are barely open. Her eyes then completely close.

"Do you guys have a guest room?" I whisper to the twins making sure not to wake Liva'ka.

They nod and tell me the directions and return to the movie. I pick up Liva'ka and carry her to the guest room. Once I get to the room I lay her on the bed and cover her up. I close the door and return to their room.

#####2hourslater#####

"Takashi truth or dare?" Honey asks Mori.

"Dare."

"I dare you to hug Tama-chan!" Honey says excitedly.

Mori sighs and lightly hugs Tamaki. He then goes back to his spot. We all laugh and I hear the door open. I turn my head to see Liva'ka rubbing her eyes.

"Hey sleepy head." Kaoru and Hikaru say to her smiling. She mumbles something before shuffling over to the bed. She then lays down in it.

"Wanna play with us?" Haruhi asks. Liva'ka gets up and me and Kaoru make space between us for her. She sits down between us. I rub her back. She gives me a little smile. Wow she's tired.

"Okay Mori senpai's turn." Haruhi says. We all turn to him. He turns to Liva'ka and stares at her.

"Dare." She mumbles understanding Mori's silence. He walks over to her and whispers something in her ear. Liva'ka eyes go wide and she starts to growl. Mori just smirks and goes back to his spot.

"What did he say?" Kaoru asks. Liva'ka groans and then hugs Tamaki. That makes sense. When she releases from the hug she gives him a kiss on the cheek. For some reason I did not feel alright when she did that. I felt like someone punched me in the gut. Jealousy? No I'm not jealous. I don't like Liva'ka like that. She turns to Mori.

"Happy?" She says with a scowl on her face. He smiles in amusement. He nods and she goes back to her spot next to Kaoru and I. I then pull her closer to me glaring at Tamaki. What is wrong with me? I'm not usually like this.

"Lets sleep I'm tired." Liva'ka says yawning. Everyone nods and we all find our own spots in the room. Hikaru and Haruhi share the bed much to Tamaki's protest. Kaoru sleeps on the carpet with Mori and Honey by him. Tamaki laying on the floor right next to the bed watching Haruhi and Hikaru, and Liva'ka sleeps on the spare mattress we pulled out. I look around to see no where else to sleep. Liva'ka pats the mattress and I lay down. How do commeners sleep on these things?

"GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE!" I hear Liva'ka whisper shout through the dark. There's a chorus of nights and it falls silent. I turn over and look at Liva'ka. She looks like she's almost completely asleep. Why does she have to look so much like her brothers? :-/

$$$$$Next Day$$$$$

"KYO-CHAN!" I hear a sweet voice yell. I mumble and squint my eyes to see Honey. I growl and shoot daggers at him. He whimpers and jumps back over to Mori. Everyone else is backed against the wall opposite from me shaking with fear. But wait Liva'ka is not there. I turn over to see Liva'ka sleeping soundly. I slightly smile and go back to sleep. Then I hear Hunny jumping and yelling on Liva'ka. She continues to sleep until her happy dream face is replaced by an angry one. Her eyes open and glare Honey with the evilest glare ever. He runs back to Mori and holds on to him tight.

"Told you, you should not wake up her." Hikaru and Kaoru mutters together. I ignore them and go back to sleep but right before I'm fully asleep I hear Haruhi mumble something surprising.

"They're perfect for each other."