7 HALLOWEEN AND JEALOUSY!

Liva'ka's P.O.V

"OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUNIOUS THEY HAVE NACHOS!" I yell pointing to the Nacho cart. Everyone looks but shrugs.

"You guys are no fun." I mumble. I then start running to the Nacho cart but I hit something really big. I fall on my butt.

"Ouch." I say rubbing my head.

"Oh gosh sorry." I hear a voice say. I then open my eyes to see a boy with a dark black cloak on and a dark greenish almost black wig on. He holds out his hand. I grab it and stand up. I smile at him.

"Thanks bro." I say smiling. He lightly smiles back.

"My name is Nekozawa of THE BLACK MAGIC CLUB!" He yells doing a creepy pose. I start to laugh. He gives me a confused look.

"I'm Liva'ka sista of Hikaru and Kaoru." I say holding out my hand to shake. He hesitates before shaking my hand.

"You wanna get Nachos with me, my friends are party poopers?" I ask. He nods and we run to the Nacho Cart.

Kyoya's P.O.V

"Mommy there's nothing to doooooo!" Tamaki complains yet again. I sigh and look up from my clipboard.

"Well then why didn't you go with Liva'ka to get Nacho's?" I ask.

"I don't know." He mumbles.

"Well then go now." I say.

"Where is she?" He asks looking around. Our eyes then stop on Liva'ka eating cotton candy with......Nekozawa?

"SHE'S HANGING OUT WITH HIM!"Tamaki yells pointing to them.

"Who's hanging out with who?" Hikaru and Kaoru say as everyone else walks up to us.

"MY DARLING LIVA'KA IS EATING COTTON CANDY WITH THAT DEMON!" Tamaki yells pointing at them. Everyone looks casually, then there eyes spot them and they all go wide eyed.

"AHHH OUR SISTER IS HANGING OUT WITH THE DEVIL!" Hikaru and Kaoru yell running around in circles.

"I don't see what's so wrong with it, she just met a new friend." Haruhi says plainly.

"HARUHI DARLING YOUR SISTER IS PROBABLY CAPTURED BY HIM!" Tamaki yells dramatically.

"Ugh drama queens." Haruhi mumbles before walking away.

"What are we going to do MOMMY?!" Tamaki yells at me but I ignore him. I keep my eyes on Liva'ka and Nekozawa. He then places his hand on Liva'ka's by 'accident'. Oh no he didn't.

I march up to them with the rest following behind confused.

Once i get to them I grab Liva'ka and pull her away from Nekozawa.

"W-what are y-you doing Kyoya!?" Liva'ka yells trying to get my to let go.

"You are not going to hang out with him anymore." I say turning to her.

"WHY NOT?!" Liva'ka yells.

"Because he is trying to hold your hand and that is not going to happen!" I shout.

"Takashi is Kyo-chan mad?" I hear Honey ask Mori.

"No." Mori says.

"Then why is he yelling at Livi-chan?" Honey asks.

"He's jealous." Mori says and we all snap our heads to him.

"Jealous?" Hikaru and Kaoru say.

"MOMMY IS JEALOUS?!" Tamaki yells looking at me.

"Jealous?" Liva'ka mumbles turning to me.

"I- uh um...I" I stutter before storming off. I know Kyoya Ootori never stutters, never has an 'emotional outburst', and never is jealous but today I am. I ignore all there yells after me and keep on walking till I get to the fountain in the rose garden. Can't go home. I don't want to deal with father right now. I sit on the edge of the fountain looking down. Ugh. I can't believe Nekozawa and Mori. Nekozawa just had to try to hold her hand. And Mori just had to say jealous. I can't believe them.

"Kyoya?" I hear a familiar voice say. I look up to see Liva'ka walking up to me.

"Hi." I say. She sits down next to me and looks around. She takes off her short blond wig, making all her orange hair fall gracefully. "You know Nekozawa may be flippin awesome." I knew she liked him better. "But your waaaay cooler." She says smiling at me. I look up at her with a small smile. "Okay look, I'll ignore the jealous thing for tonight and we can go have fun." She says standing up and holding out her hand. I look at her hand and back up at her. What the heck? I grab her hand and we run back to the festival.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$Next Day$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liva'ka's P.O.V

"BROTHERS!!!!!" I yell. I see my brothers look at me. They say there farewells to there girls and walk over to me. "What?!" They hiss. "IM BOOOOREEED!" I say slumping in my chair. "Ugh Liva'ka why don't you go play with Tamaki or something?" Hikaru suggests. "he's busy." I whine. "Then go bother Kyoya." Kaoru says. "But it'll be awkward, we haven't talked about last night yet." I say frowning. "Then go exploring." They say. "Fine." I snap and run out the doors. Time for some exploring. "D-D-D-DORA, DORA DORA DORA THE EXPLORER!" I sing loudly go in down the halls earning weird looks from girls who are walking towards the Host Club. I walk into the rose gardens and look at the beautiful scenery. I then skip to the gazebo. I sit down and take out my notebook. I then boredly start writing. I then hear footsteps. I look up to see Tamaki.

"Tamaki?" I say slightly confused.
"Hello can I please sit." He says. I nod and he sits down. He then looks at my notebook and reads one of my old stories. His eyes go wide and he looks terrified. "OH MY GOODNESS ARE YOU ACTUALLY DEPRESSED?!" He yells. I laugh. "No no no I'm not depressed don't worry. I just like writing sad, gruesome, dark stories. I can put more detail into them." I explain. He nods in understandment.

"So Liva'ka do you um...like Mommy?" Tamaki asks nervously.

"Uh..um...I-i kin- Yea....." I say quietly. He then gets really excited.

"Oooooo YEA IM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!" He yells clapping.

"Do not I say Do NOT tell him." I say giving him one of my evilest glares. Since he knows I'm a Hitachiin he knows I can be ....well evil. He nods still terrified. "Okay now since Host Club hours are over do you want to go to my house?" I ask. I feel like me and Tamaki can be really good friends.

"Sure." He says. We stand up and walk to my limo. I guess me and Tamaki can hang out with out ripping each other's throats out. Ha who would've thought.

++++++++==============++++++++==============++++++++++++

"BOOM I WIN!" I yell jumping up and doing a dance.

"But that's not fair you've been playing video games for like your whole life." Tamaki whines.

"TO BAD I WIN I WIN I WIN!" I keep yelling.

"What is going on he-Boss?"My brothers ask walking in my room.

"Hello."he says looking at them.

"Why are with Liva'ka in our game room?" They ask.

"I asked him if he wanted to hang out since all you guys were busy doing things." I say shrugging.

"Okay." They say backing out of my room.

"So you and Kyoya eh?" Tamaki says once my door closes.

"I don't know." I say sighing.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DONT KNOW?!" Tamaki yells standing up from the bean bag chairs we're sitting on.

"I mean I don't know, it's awkward and he hasn't mentioned last night at all so I don't know what to think or do." I say. Tamaki sits back down.

"Well maybe you should talk to him first. See how it goes." He says.

"Maybe but I just....I don't know ill think about it." I say dragging my hand down my face. He shrugs and gathers his stuff because his limo is here to pick him up. Once he left I ate dinner and went to bed. Tomorrow is SATURDAY! YAYAYAYAYAY!