Dare#18

Leafpool- Welcome back. Unfortunately Feathertail isn't here. Or Crowfeather or Jayfeather. Luckily I'm not alone. I'm here with Spottedleaf!

Spottedleaf- Actually I have to go. I have cats to take care for. I'll be back in some 2 episodes bye.

Leafpool- Oh great! Well let's read the dare. Here it is:

i want leafpool to eat a maggoty sparrow and eat a pawful of death berries and kiss Tigerstar in front of Firestar. lavacat. Oh great! *Pokes maggots sparrow* eww! I can't eat death berries! AHHHHHHHHH! Kiss Tigerstar? Never mind! I have to go too!*runs and bumps into Feathertail.*

Feathertail- Did we get another dare?

Leafpool- Yes but ummmmm.

Feathertail- It's for you huh?

Leafpool- Umm yea. But really eat a pawful of death berries? I'm sorry but I don't want to die yet.

Feathertail- Ok take that out and do the rest.

Leafpool- Ok! Just for the show... *eats sparrow and vomits* I don't feel good.

Feathertail- You don't look to good. You still have to continue you know. So go and kiss Tigerstar.

Leafpool- Show mercy! Please I don't want to do it.

Feathertail- A dares a dares you know.

Leafpool- Ok...

Feathertail- Where is everyone? Umm I try and find them. *she soon tosses in Tigerstar and Firestar.*

Leafpool- ...

Feathertail- As you know we don't have all day. Ok long dare short Firestar you have to watch as Leafpool kisses Tigerstar. And Tigerstar. You just get kisses.

Tigerstar- No.

Firestar- What? No! I mean fine with me if she does but I'm not going to watch.

Tigerstar- I'm not going to agree*growls*

Leafpool- End of the show?

Feathertail- Most likely because he looks ready to claw off my ears. Bye!