Dare #7

Feathertail- Hi cats of all clans! I am here with a new recruit! Crowfeather!

Crowfeather- Hi!

Feathertail- Ok it's just me and him. Leafpool had a line of sick cats and Spottedleaf kept apologizing to Bramblestar! Well we need to continue. Ok so some more news we are now sticking to a pick a slip! All crew members must participate in the 10th dare! We have no more I don't want to do the dares! More breaking news! We will do only one dare per page!

Crowfeather- Feathertail, I think that enough from you!

Feathertail- I must agree! Well pick a slip! *Crowfeather picks slip*

Crowfeather- And it is Jayfeather! For the 3rd time? *gets tossed in and on Crowfeather*

Jayfeather- Oh no! Where's the exit! Now I know how it must have felt to be Firestar!

Feathertail-*pins to the ground* Not so fast! Pick a slip any slip!

Jayfeather- No more dating!

Crowfeather- Hey listen! I am in a bad mood from you! So as a result! I will choose for you! I will make you date Sandstorm!

Jayfeather- Wow guess what?

Crowfeather- What?

Jayfeather- I happen to be related to all the people I am dating!

Crowfeather- Want to date Hollyleaf and Dovewing next? I'm all for making you suffer!

Jayfeather- Wow I'd be pleased! *growls*

Crowfeather- Great get them all in! *all she-cats gets tossed in at Crowfeather*

Jayfeather- I'm one lucky tom! *growls*

Crowfeather- You so are! Hmm we have to work on someone's throwing skills!

Sandstorm- What's going on?

Dovewing- Great StarClan!

Hollyleaf- Can't I go with Fallenleaves now?

Feathertail- Hey! Hard enough to find the cats on such short notice!

Crowfeather- Well Jayfeather? What are you waiting for?

Jayfeather- I'm not doing it!

Feathertail- Come on you made me waste my time looking for them and you are going to date them!

Hollyleaf- Are you mousebrained? I his sister!

Crowfeather- I don't care now * shoves Hollyleaf toward Jayfeather. Making her kiss him. He pushes Dovingwing to Jayfeather making her kiss him, and pushes Jayfeather to Sandstorm, making him kiss her.* Not dating! More like he's on a kissing spree!

Jayfeather- I will make sure to run away Crowfeather!

Crowfeather- What why?

Jayfeather- I am coming to get you!*leaps at Crowfeather biting him on the scruff.*

Feathertail- Hmm, typical tom! * grabs Jayfeather by the scruff and pulls him off.*

Jayfeather- Let me go! *claws Feathertail across the her muzzle. She yolws in pain. Crowfeather launches himself against Jayfeather.*

Crowfeather- No one hurts Feathertail!

Feathertail- bbbbb-bye...

Warriors Cats Truth Or Dareजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें