Dare #14

Feathertail- Welcome back! Leafpool is still after Bramblestar. Good news though! Crowfeather is back! We got another dare too! From CandyArtist! Thank you by the way! It says Crowfeather must-

Crowfeather- You know what they are just picking on crew members!

Feathertail- Eat squishy yellow stuff in a twoleg den!

Crowfeather- What! Squishy yellow thing?

Feathertail- It's a dare and don't disappoint!

Crowfeather- Fine! Bit if I come back sick it's not fault! *he runs to a twoleg den and leaps on a twoleg high ledge. He finds the yellow stuff and gobbles it down. He runs away when twolegs start throwing hard stuff at them.* *gasp* That was the worst stuff ever!

Feathertail- Did you like it?

Crowfeather- Not if StarClan came and told me to lie! I hated it! Fresh-kill is a million time better!

Feathertail- Ok, Jayfeather never came back. Neither did Lionblaze. Do you think they fell off a cliff?

Crowfeather- I wouldn't be surprised to say so.

Feathertail- I'm am going to look for them. BYE EVERYONE OF MY FANS! Wait a minute! This episode is toooo short! Well I guess you guys can see me looking and at the end a very special treat!

Crowfeather- I'm in!

Spottedleaf- Me too.

Feathertail- Ya! Lets go!

___________________________________________________________________

Lionblaze- You can't catch me!

Jayfeather- Yes I can! I have to!

Lionblaze-*sticks out tongue* Hey wait you can't even see that! Well I stuck my tongue out at you.

Jayfeather- Oh no you didn't! When I catch you I'm going to claw your ears off! *growls*

Lionblaze- Then try harder! You can't cat-*runs into tree*

Jayfeather-*trips over him* Got you! Now as my promise I will claw your ears off!*unsheathes his claws*

Lionblaze- *runs from under him*

Feathertail- Stop! The game is over!

Jayfeather- Only until I claw his ears off!

Lionblaze- Want to try me?

Jayfeather- I'd do it for the world!

Feathertail- We are not to hurt each other!

Spottedleaf-*picking up herbs* Oh yea! I got some Marigold!

Feathertail, Crowfeather, Lionblaze- *stares at Spottedleaf*

Spottedleaf- Right. No fighting for the sake of StarClan!

Jayfeather-*pounces on Lionblaze*

Feathertail- You'd think they had more sense than a kit.

Crowfeather- I can handle this!

Leafpool- *Returns with Squirrelflight with a few scratches* We taught him!

Crowfeather-*leaps at Jayfeather, clawing his flank. Jayfeather jumps up and bites Crowfeather on the shoulder. They turn into a heap of claws and teeth*

Feathertail- You would expect they had more sense than a fox with a thorn in its pad!*pulls Crowfeather off Jayfeather* You guys can't keep doing this! Or else well never receive another dare. That reminds me that's the second time you fought so I'm out! For good!

Crowfeather- Wait! Your the best host!

Feathertail- Then treat me like it and stop fighting for StarClans sake! Now for our special treats. Crowfeather and Jayfeather must eat the yellow stuff.

Jayfeather- I guess that's the punishment?

Feathertail- Oh I'm still getting to that.

Crowfeather- It can't get any worst.

Feathertail- Yes it can.

Crowfeather - StarClan forbid!

Feathertail- I am proud member of StarClan and I say as the rest of StarClan continue!

Crowfeather- Ok.*eats another yellow squishy thing so does Jayfeather*

Jayfeather- Now what?

Feathertail- Good question. I was laughing so much i really forgot the punishment!

Jayfeather- You weren't suppose to laugh.*growls and ready to pounce*

Feathertail- Hmm. What was it? Oh no that won't do! Hmmm. You must never unsheathe your claws for 3 moons!

Jayfeather- Oh hard can that be?

Feathertail- We'll see how it goes the next episode. BYE!