Dare #16

Feathertail- Hi!

Cats-*raise signs* WE LOVE YOU FEATHERTAIL!!!

Feathertail- I love you too! Sadly Crowfeather and Jayfeather are sick but are still strapped to a tree! We have a dare for Crowfeather from CandyArtist. She says to make Crowfeather say who he would spend more with me or Leapool with us not in a room. Never mind trying to reword! Here's what they said in their words!:

I have a truth for Crowfeather. Leafpool and Feathertail cant be in the room. if he had a choice, who would he spend the rest of his life with? or would he not be with either of them?... think long and hard Crowfeather.

Hmm I wonder if that means I can't read it?

Jayfeather- SHUT UP ALREADY! We have heard enough!

Feathertail- For someone to be sick you sure still have that strength in your voice!

Jayfeather- Shut up before I make you!

Feathertail- Ok... No need to be rude about it!

Jayfeather- I will ask once more. Shut... Up!

Feathertail-*flicks ear dismissively*

Jayfeather- If I weren't stuck to this tree I would come do and claw your muzzle!

Feathertail-*flinches*

Crowfeather- You shut up! Have respect will you? For Leafpool's kit you sure have no resemblance!

Jayfeather- Maybe I would if you weren't her mate and if you never had kits!

Crowfeather- *battle screech* then you wouldn't have existed!

Jayfeather- Thats the best news I heard in moons!

Crowfeather- Ok let me kill you then!

Leafpool- Hey come on let's get on with the dare! Me and Feathertail will go while you think long and hard. None of us will be offended by your decision.

Crowfeather- Why does it have to be me? Why can't it be that Mousebrain! I will turn the next cat that gives me a dare to crow-food!

Jayfeather- Forget not foxdung, I had a lot of dares at one point!

Crowfeather- Shut up before I make you!

Feathertail- Why is everyone saying shut up all of a sudden?

Jayfeather- Thats it! I'm tearing you up as soon as I get out of this!

Crowfeather- You can try but you won't! I'll stop you before you can!

Feathertail- On with the dare! We don't want any disappointed cats. No disappointed cats are going to be on my tail! Spottedleaf?

Spottedleaf- *guides Feathertail and Leafpool away and comes back.* Done!

Crowfeather- I think I would rather be with Feathertail all my life. I barely got to be with her.

Spottedleaf- Ok thanks! Bye!