『I don't want to be alone again』

Start from the beginning

I calmed down and stopped crying I remember what Konan was singing to me when I got sad ( I changed a part of the song like when it said " my son of the west " to " my daughter of the leaf " Konan is like a mom to Naruko and this is "inuyasha lullaby" well back to the story )
I started to sing the song Konan sings to me when I'm sad

Castaway your worries, my dear

For tomorrow comes a new day

Hold to me, you've nothing to fear

For your dreams are not far away

As you lay your head and you rest

May your dreams take over, my love

Listen close, my daughter of the leaf

For your destiny lies above

Though the world is cruel

There's a light that still shines

In the darkest days of our lives

When all hope seems lost and you can't find your way

Think of me as you look to the sky

Child mine, your future is bright

For your father's blood's in your veins

In dark times, I pray you will fight

For the world will soon know your name

I looked up at the sky, I heard a step I looked and it was a boy he had black hair he was looking for something I grabbed my mask and put it on I walked over to the boy I said " what are you doing here " he looked at me and looked and walked away.

I saw the uchiha symbol on this back I said " so your Sasuke uchiha " he looked back at me Sasuke Said " so your another fangirl hm " I looked at him I said " a fangirl why would I be a fan of you because your a uchiha " he looked at me and walked over to me Sasuke Said " what did you say " I said " what you didn't hear me ".

He got mad at me and hit me Sasuke said " don't talk like you know me " I said " why did you hit me you can just say it and I know your clan is dead but you and your bother " he looked at me madder then ever Sasuke said " how did you know about my brother was alive ".

I looked at him I said " oops " I walked away " Sasuke yell " wait, you little bitch " I looked back and he was running I jump on the trees and made it home * I just have to wait 1 more month for my family to come back.

1-month pass

I woke up in the afternoon and today was when the Akatsuki come back I put on red short and a black shirt and put on my mask and shoes and combe my hair and my bandages on my arms.

When I was done I ran out the door and out of the village I made sure no one was following me and went in the hideout everyone was there I was happy Tobi ran to me a give me a big hug I felt happy and everyone hugged me everyone said " Naruko we missed you " " I missed all of you guys too ".

They told me what they did when they were gone and we played but why do I feel sad when I'm happy ( btw Naruko took off her mask but she had another mask its like Kakashi mask cuz she had 2 seals on her cheeks )

on Naruko's bday

Today it's my Birthday October 10th the hokage called me in for a mission I knock on the hokage's door and heard come in I opened the door I said " hokage-sama I'm here " 3er hokage said " Naruko I need you to do a mission ".

I looked at him I said " what kind of mission hokage-sama " hokage-sama said " I need you to go to the academy to protect the last uchiha " I said " hokage-sama why did you ask me if I may ask " hokage-sama said " well your the perfect age and Sasuke uchiha is the same age as you and you can report back to me if anything bad happen and I can count on you " I said " ok ".

Hokage-sama looked at me hokage-sama said " but I need you to take off your mask " I said " ok but can I keep this on " I take off my mask and my another mask is on ( like I said its the same as Kakashi mask ) and my hair covers up my eyes hokage-sama said " yes that's fine but can you get out of your anbu clothes and put on other clothes because you are going to the academy today and bring a bag for you can put your anbu clothes in and other stuff ".

I nod I said " I be leaving now and I will go to the academy when I'm done " I closed the door and put on my mask and walked to my house and I opened my door and closed it I took off my anbu clothes and put it in the bag I put on a black long shirt and black and white shorts ( all of you know what shoes they wear ) and put other stuff in the bag and left my mask on.

I walked to the academy and I stepped next to the door and put my mask in my bag and another mask on my face I opened the door and walked in ?? Said, " why are you late on your first day " I looked at him I said " why can't I be late ".

He looked at me mad and everyone looked at me ?? Said " well I'm your sensei Iruka " I looked away and saw a set in the back I sat and looked out the window and saw Sasuke Uchiha I said " tch " and looked out the window again Iruka sensei said " Naruko!! Stop looking out the window " I looked at him and looked away I said " what are you going to do if I don't " Iruka sensei said " never mind " I'm bored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the end

Well on the next story I'm going to skip to where they all pass and Naruko talked to the fox demon

(Edit: 10/25/19) oct. 25, 2019