The knock on his door brought him out of his thoughts.

"Chris, I need help with my dress please?"

He opened the door dressed only in his pants and socks. That was how far he got in the thirty five minutes that he has been busy.

Lisa stared at the man in front of her. She did see him without a shirt when they were swimming but now dressed in fancy pants that fit him very well she was in aw. He looked like a man and not like the boy from earlier. "My zipper is stuck and I can't get it to ..."

"Let me look at it." He stared at her naked back. She looked really beautiful in the dark red mini dress that flared out at the waist. Her bare shoulders looked silky soft and he wondered what she would feel like if he touched her.

"Can you fix it?" She said sort of annoyed.

He was thinking about things he shouldn't again. "Yes sorry." He tucked on the zipper and a few tucks later it came loose and he was able to zip it all the way up. "Fixed."

"Thank you." She walked away without looking at him and closed her door behind her. She didn't want to look at him again while he looked so gorgeous. She had her blonde hair up in a stylish bunch of curls and straight strands something she saw when she googled fancy upstyles. She didn't want the people she was dining with to feel that she was out of place. She needed to fit in as best she could.

She saw Chris again when she descended the stairs. He was in the living room on the phone when she saw him. She had to stop for a moment to enjoy the view. He didn't see her and this was her chance to look at him where he was comfortable and unaware of her. He looked handsome in his traditional black and white tuxedo. His body was straight and athletic. She imagined his muscled abdomen area. She suddenly felt out of breath and lightheaded.

"Yes mother we are leaving in the next few minutes. See you there." Chris pressed the end call button on his phone and looked to where he felt her approaching. "You ready to ..." he caught her just in time. "Lisa!" Chris layed her down on the couch and ran to the kitchen to get a wet cloth and some water. He came back and cooled her neck with the cloth. He didn't want to use it on her face cause that would ruin her makeup and he didn't want to make her unhappy. Her eyes fluttered and he brought her up to a sitting position.

"What happened?"

"You feinted. How are you feeling?"

She stood up and moved a little bit away from him. "I Am fine, we should go." She marched toward the door and waited for him to follow.

He saw her now properly and she looked so beautiful. Black shoes rounded off the dress and matched the light coat she held in her hand and the black clutch. "You look really beautiful."

"Thank you your mother helped me, she is good with clothes. I should probably wear what I can cause I will be fat and ugly soon."

"You can never be ugly."

She didn't want him to think she was beautiful. She didn't want him to like her. She didn't need ties to bind her to him or his. "We should really go now."

He led her to the car and minutes later they were turning into the main road that went into the city. His sports car was fast and comfortable. It was a shiny black. She didn't know cars and didn't know what kind this was and she was definitely not going to ask him cause that would just show him how stupid she really was.

Lisa felt like a princess in the clothes and in the car but reality struck when they stopped in front of the big fancy building that was the restaurant. It looked so glamorous, too glamorous for her to go to. Her door opened at the same time Chris's door opened and she was awestruck when a white gloved hand came into view.