Chapter 1

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy! I will post new chapters when I can. Thanks!

{Juvia POV}

     I woke up feeling sad. I didn't know why, I just felt utterly upset. It felt like something bad was going to happen. I stood in front of the guild hall doors, debating on whether I should go in or not. It was three in the morning, and I went to the guild hall because I couldn't sleep. I was so tired, but whenever I would shut my eyes, I would have these nightmares...

     I shuddered at the thought of them. I decided not to think about that. I pushed open the guild hall doors. Inside, no one was there. Why would there be? Work usually didn't start until six or seven a.m... I walked in and closed the doors behind me. It was so dark, but I knew this place inside and out from being here almost all the time. I maneuvered my way to one of the tables, where I sat down.

     My eyes stung from keeping them open too long, I needed to sleep... but no, I couldn't. The nightmares...

     Waves of nausea began to repeatedly hit me in the face. I wasn't sure if my eyes were closed, since all I could see was black to begin with. Then I felt my head fall onto the table as I fell deeply into much needed sleep...

...

     Darkness, it was closing in on me. It was so hot, I felt I might evaporate. I lifted my heavy eyelids and looked around me. I was bleeding on my forehead. Why was I bleeding red? I was made entirely of water... I was in a cage, it was metal, and the metal was hot, it was red. Glowing red, like the glow of an ember late at night on a winters evening. Except, this ember hurt me. It was burning my skin. My clothes were tattered. How did I get here? Then someone came to my cage.

     "Juvia... look what it has come to. It never had to be this way. You didn't have to die this way... Gray never had to die..."

     I curled up in a ball by the last words he had said. Tears were streaming down my face. I was going to die. He opened my cage and grabbed me by the hair. He threw me and I skidded across the floor. I wanted to die. Why couldn't he just get it over with? Maybe I deserved the pain, Gray, my only love, the one who took the rain away, the one who gave me emotions, was dead... because of me...

     Two men, literally made of ice, grabbed me and chained my hands to the ceiling. Then I just hung from chains, alone, in the darkness. When my vision came back into focus, there he was, my executor, standing right in front or me. He had coal black hair, and that was all I could see because he was dressed in black and faced away from me. He had a whip in his hand.

     "Why Juvia, why didn't you come with me? Am I such a monster?"

     I just whimpered.

     "If I can't have you, nobody else can. I won't let them. You're mine."

     He swung his arm toward me, and the whip made a horrendous screech while it flew in the air, before hitting my torso, splitting open my flesh. I couldn't use my magic to defend myself, it wasn't there. The pain was unbelievable.

     "You have always been mine."

     He swung again, hitting my leg. I screamed.

     "You will always be mine!"

     He swung again, hitting my arm and shoulder. I screamed even louder.

     "Until, the end..."

     He took a gun from his pocket, and walked up to me. He put his head near mine and gave me the gun, he held my hand, holding the gun and put it to his head. If I pulled the trigger, it would kill him and me. End our pain and suffering. Should I do it? I thought of Gray~sama... he was gone, why should I live? I held my finger tight against the trigger, not yet shooting.

     Then I heard a voice.

     It was Gray.

Hey guys! Sorry for short chapter. I promise it will be longer next time! Until then, see ya!