chapter 13 - Katie worried!

Next day Katie woke up feeling worried after the phone call last night with Melissa and couldn't wait at the same time to find out what the news was.
Katie slowly got out of bed walked to her wardrobe grabbed a black tank top and black Jeans and her black pumps and went to the bath room and got changed and brushed her teeth.
After katie, did her make up she applied pink lip gloss, mascara and blushes to her face and then went down stair with her family to eat her breakfast after Katie got the bus to her friends house.
Katie loved going to Melissa's house it was a big house which had an awesome sea view from her room and from the lounge.
(Knock, knock)
Melissa's Mom answered the door "Oh hello Katie, Melissa is up stairs you can go up if you want" she says to Katie with a smile and opens the door wider.
" Thanks Mrs Stevenson you look nice today, I love your top" says Katie smiling as she walks into the house
"Thank you Katie you can go straight up" says Mrs Stevenson smiling after closing the door and going to the lounge.
Katie takes of her shoes and walks up the stairs and knocks on Melissa's bedroom door
(Knock, knock)
"Come in" shouted Melissa who was in her room
Katie opens the door and see's Melissa laid down on her bed while on her phone.
"Hey ready to go shopping" asks Katie smiling.
"Off course let's go" says Melissa as she jumps off her bed and walks down stairs with Katie.
"Mom I'm going shopping with katie I be back later, bye" says melissa to her mom in the lounge.
As Melissa was telling her mom katie put on her shoes and waited by the door for her.
"Ready?" asks Katie as melissa walks towards her
"Yeah I'm ready let's go" she replies
They both leave and go to the bus stop and wait for a bus.