Chapter 11

Note: Hello you lovely people, hope you are enjoying the story so far? So I know Ruby said there we going to be a couple of fun chapters, but after discussing it together we have decided the story is dragging a bit and we need to get into the main plot. But I promise it might not be “fun” but it will be good, as we are going to be getting into the nightmare. :) Love Nie-mo x

__

Chapter Eleven:

Ruby's P.O.V-

The next morning during breakfast Natalie called and told us some plans had changed and she needed us there by tomorrow night, which meant we were going to drive through the night. Much to all our dismay.

'No Vegas?' Kenzie pouted I shook my head pouting myself

'Well that blows.' Jensen said sighing

'I know but what can we do?' I said shrugging my shoulders slipping my phone back in my pocket before polishing off my plate of waffles. 'Natalie is going out of her mind worrying things are all going wrong. Kenz you know only we can keep her calm.' she nodded

'Yeah that is true, but still blows.'

'Maybe we can stop of on the way home if we have time.' Norman suggested sipping his coffee.

'Yeah there we go, perfect idea.' I smiled as he leaned over and kissed me

'Ugh get a room.' Kenzie fake gagged

'I think it's sweet.' Lisa said with a smile

'Anyway I am going for a bathroom trip before we hit the road again.' Kenzie said slipping past Jensen and I swear I saw him check out her ass as she passed.

Lisa took first drive and Shawn sat up front with her, there dispute from the night before long gone and they were all loved up again..... for now. Norman grabbed the map and spread it across the table.

'What are you doing?' I asked confused as we knew where we were going.

'Looking for a short cut, I was thinking there must be some back road to help us get there sooner right?'

'I guess, worth a look at least.' I agreed and looked with him while Jensen and Kenzie went out back and watched a movie on the small portable TV we had in there.

Kenzie's P.O.V:

I put finding Nemo in the TV/DVD player and hurried to get comfy before it started.

'Really? Finding Nemo?' Jensen raised a single brow at me, I simply grinned like a child and nodded he let out a sigh and shrugged 'Okay then if we must.'

'We must..' I smiled and rested my head on his shoulders he rested his head gently on mine as the movie started.

'When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do?' 'Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, what shall we do we'll swim swim swim.' I sang along happily. I looked to Jensen who was watching me with slight side smile pulling at the corner of his mouth. 'What I am 25 going on 5 okay.' he gave a small chuckle.

'I didn't say a word.'

'You are looking at me as if I belong in a psych ward.'

'No, no it's nice to see you smile.' he admitted I looked at him a long moment wanting to tell him so badly but the words wouldn’t form in my mouth. Jensen I love you, I always have and I think I always will. Nope I couldn't bring myself to say them. To say them out loud means it was true, as long as I kept the words to myself I could pretend to myself I wasn't but to say them out loud would make them real and I wasn't ready for that, I wasn't ready to tell him.