Chapter 1

Note: Hello you lovely people, So as you may have figured already Ruby and I have started a new story. This is going to be a mix of all our favourite horror movie, so you will never know what is coming next and again it is starring our lovely boys Norman Reedus and Jensen Ackles. We hope you enjoy and please don't forget to let us know what you think and vote if you like, we would appreciate it greatly. Love Nie-mo x

__

Chapter One:

Ruby's P.O.V-

I glanced at my watch as I stood in line at Starbucks, if I didn't hurry Kenzie would kick my butt for being late for my shift. Our parents were out of town and left us in charge for the week. Late or not though I needed my caffeine fix. I stepped forward as the queue moved forward. I poked my head out letting out a frustrated groan as I saw there were still seven people in front of me, Kenzie really was going to kill me.

'Can I have eight mocha's please.' the young blonde girl asked at the front of the lone. Oh great just what I needed. I glance at my watch again. I had less than five minutes to get back to the bar and help Kenzie set up. I ran my free hand through my red hair adjusting my bangs as they fell into my green eyes. And let out another sigh. Usually I wasn't to bad at being patient but today I had none, guess it was just one of those days. It doesn't help when you have rude store clerks in your face thinking you are stealing. I hated when people judged me cause I had red hair tattoo's and piercings they assumed I was some sort of wild child who stole and done drugs. Only drugs I do is caffeine, alcohol and nicotine. Speaking of I really need to smoke.

Finally....'Can I have a caramel frappuccino please to go.' the rather cute guy smiled with a nod and went to get my order while I raked around in my wallet for the correct change. He handed me my order and I passed him the money and grabbed my bags before quickly exiting the shop. In my hurry to leave I bumped into someone almost losing the drink I waited so long for.

'Sorry, I am so sorry.' I said looking up to my poor victim. He let out a small chuckle

'Don't worry about it.' I looked at him a moment and something seemed familiar 'A-are you okay?' he asked

'Jensen?' I blurted out when it dawned on me

'Yeah... do I know you?'

'Really we grew up together and you don't even remember me? Well I have to say I am rather hurt.'

'I am sorry I just.... my mind is drawing a blank.' he said looking at me In utter confusion.

'Oh nice the boy get a bit of fame and well he forget about us little people.' He looked to his friend and his friend shrugs. 'Ruby, Ruby Hallows?'

'Ruby? Oh my goodness, I am so sorry you look so, wow you look different.'

'I do?'

'Well yeah the red hair threw me, not to mention the tattoo's, wow. How have you been?'

'Good thanks, how about you?' I asked as he pulled me into a hug.

'Great thanks.' he replied releasing me from the hug where I pulled out a cigarette. I notice Jensen's friend grab his packet I grabbed one from my pack. 'Here on me.' I said giving a smile actually taking his appearance in for the first time. His brown hair was short but slightly shaggy, and he had such beautiful blue eyes. He had a sexy rugged, rough and ready look going on. I had to remind myself I was still staring.

'Thanks' he said in a equally rugged raspy but very sexy voice, that seemed to do something to me as I felt my face flush lightly as I found myself feeling very attracted to him