Chapter 10

Note: Hey, hey, hey. Ruby here, so first off a huge apology for being away for so long. A few things have been going on lately and I guess I just lost track of this. Anyway here it is. This is a filler before a few fun chapters we have planned. I hope you enjoy. Please as always, vote and drop us a quick hello to let us know what you think. Ruby out! xx

*Ruby POV*

‘Did you have a good night then Darlin’?’ Norman asked as we took a slow stroll towards Shawn and Lisa’s house, our fingers entwined, whilst walking as close as we could to each other. To say it was a good night was an understatement. To start off the evening we went to a small Thai restaurant, nothing fancy but it was still nice, followed by a visit to the bowling alley, where I kicked Norman’s ass. He told me that he let me win, but he just sucked at it. We had such a good time, laughed, joked and got to know each other a whole lot better.

‘Norman, I seriously had an amazing night. It’s just a shame it has to come to an end now’ I said with a small smile looking down to my feet as we carried on walking. As we entered the street where we were staying he stopped, pulling me back as I had carried on walking. I looked up to him and he had a small side smirk.

‘There’s always next time’ My heart was beating faster, did this mean that he wanted to do it again.

‘Oh next time?’ I raised my eyebrows at him with a smile.

‘Well yes. The next time, and the time after that if you like?’ He took a step closer to me placing a hand on my hip.

‘Hmm, well let me have a think about that’ I stood for a moment and looked up at the stars, raising a finger to my chin to make it look like I was thinking hard. I flinched as Normans free hand was placed on the side of my neck and his fingers on the back of my head where he titled my head down from the sky to look at him. When our eyes l met there was an overwhelming pull, making me want to get closer to him. I got lost in my own thought.

‘Ruby, I would like there to be lots of time like this. I suppose what I’m saying is would you be my girl?’ He whispered softly, running his fingers through my hair. It was then I realised I was holding my breath.

‘What? Really?’ I think I may have squeaked a little when the words finally came out. He nodded. ‘But wouldn’t the whole distance thing be a pain, I mean especially with you starting filming the walking dead in a few weeks.’

‘Babe, don’t let that worry you. We will talk every day, Skype, you’d be more than welcome to come and stay with me and I will see you on my breaks.’

‘Wow, thought about this much?’ I teased him.

‘Only since the day we met’ I shoved his shoulder playfully before resting both of my arms on his shoulders. I looked at him once more before leaning up on my tiptoes and placing my lips gently on his. It took him a moment to respond, but he did, with deepening the kiss slightly, before I pulled away breathless. He looked at me with questioning eyes.

‘Ok, Ok. Yes, I will be your girl Norman’ He didn’t even give me a chance to recover from the previous kiss as he had our lips locked together once again.

*Kenzie POV*

‘You’re such an asshole Shawn! I seriously don’t know why I put up with your crap!’ Lisa yelled from upstairs.

‘Oh and you’re such a saint!’ Shawn shouted in reply. Great time for them to be having a domestic. Both Jensen and I sat nervously on the couch, even the music that was playing from the stereo didn’t cover the yells from above. Things were ok up to now, we all had a take away meal and a few drinks, and now when they went upstairs to sort out some last minute bits for the trip they started arguing. I looked to Jensen.