Flying Kites on Flower Fields

Start from the beginning

“Huwah, the flowers are so beautiful!” Aya marveled, staring at the colorful plants that decorated the whole house, in awe.

“Our grandma’s a florist, so she likes to do flower arrangement and places it around the house” Tetsuya mentioned, walking beside her.

“Oh! And we’re going to take you to the flower fields later so you could take a look at different flowers!” Tsukiko added cheerfully, smiling at Aya.

“Hmm, I never saw Tsukiko this hyper” Aomine commented staring at her.

“You’re right Aominecchi. The first time I met her she beat the crap out of me!” Kise mentioned.

“And why is that?” the Touou ace raised his eyebrow.

“For some reason she doesn’t like to be called nicknames…”  Kise wondered, rubbing his chin. “But she seems okay with Ayacchi”

“That’s because your nicknames are annoying”

“Eh?! What does that mean Aominecchi?!”

TIMESKIP.

Tsukiko’s POV

“Hey Tetsu, you guys can go ahead to the flower fields. I’ll just go and get something, okay?” I said to my cousin, as soon as we finished eating.

Our friends and our grandparents seem to get along with each other. I think grandpa’s favorite is Akashi and Midorima since they talk about horoscopes and shogi… While grandma’s favorite is Murasakibara since she loves kids who eat a lot and yeah, you get the idea. She is somehow also attracted to Kise who keeps on telling him that he’s such a handsome child. And what they thought about Aomine? Well, grandpa keeps on chopping him at the head like what he always does to me. He kept scolding him about table manners and such and grandma has to pull him away and apologize to Aomine.

“Sure” Tetsuya agreed not even asking me. “Arigatou” I smiled and he nodded as I went for the door, putting my outdoor shoes on.

“Oi, Tsukiko where are you going?” Aomine appeared, walking towards me.

“Oh, I’m just going to get something from the shed at the back” I told him, and was about to walk out.

“I’ll go with you!!!” he offered. “C’mon Aomine, I won’t be gone for long. You won’t have to miss me” I winked, making him blush. “You’re doing it again!!” “Doing what?!” “MY MIND?” “UGH, MIDORIMA IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE GREEN HEAD HERE” “That doesn’t make any sense!”

“Ugh! Anyway, do what you want, I’ll be only getting something” I groaned and let him follow me at the back shed of grandma and grandpa’s old Japanese house. “Hmm, it’s not here” ah great, just GREAT.

“What were you going to get anyway?” Aomine asked looking around the old shed of ours. I pushed him out. “Nothing, I just…” I frowned then locked the shed again after we exited it.

“C’mon tell me” he started poking my cheek. I slapped it away annoyingly. “What is it? You’re like a child”

“Am not!!!” I gushed and sighed. “I was looking for a kite” I murmured but he didn’t hear me. “What?” he cupped his ear. Man this is embarrassing to say but; when I was little I always fly my kite whenever my grandparents take me to the flower fields, so yeah, I haven’t done it for a while so I thought that I…

“Oi Tsukiko, stop spacing out, I’m asking you something” Aomine snapped me out of my thoughts as I blinked at him. “Gomen, Aomine” I scratch the back of my head sheepishly.

“What were you looking for?” he repeated his question.

“A kite” I answered. “A what?” “A kite” I repeated, then sighed. “I was planning to fly a kite when we visited the flower fields okay?” I admitted while blushing and felt his stare. His head leaned closer to mine, while his eyes stare at me. “Could you teach me how to?” what? And I thought he was going to make fun of me.

“Um, sure…” I looked at him. “But I couldn’t find it here so… hmm, maybe I left it at the inn”

“Why at the inn?”

“I think that’s where I left it when it was the last time I used it” I remembered. (But I really don’t). I already said it, I’m very forgetful.

“Well let’s go check it out” he said and pulled me with him. “Oi--” we started to walk back to the inn, not far from my grandparent’s house. Passing through the neighborhood, I remember the times I went here when I was a kid. And that’s when I remember where I put my kite.

“Oh I remember now!” I pointed out. “What?” Aomine stopped looking at me. “I left my kite at that old dump where me and my mom used to live!” I said then changed the route we were going. Well that dump isn’t really THAT far. Oh screw that, it’s actually far. It’s located at the outskirts of town.

I decided to pull Aomine with me while running in full speed so we could get there fast; hearing complains about him and murmurs on why we were running. “We’re here!” I panted as we stopped in front of a REALLY old dump. Oh crap I forgot the keys. Oh well.

I hopped on the gate, climbing myself inside and let Aomine wait for me there. “Stay there” I instructed and went inside our old house. It was so old and it’s a DUMP, so it wasn’t really locked. But I was surprised to see our door broken. Did someone break in?

Entering the house, I went under the stairs where a mini storage room was located as I pulled out the thing I was looking for. “Bingo!” but wait… weren’t there two of these here?

THIRD PERSON’S POV

Aomine waited for Tsukiko to return from the dump she just entered. He leaned his back on the old concrete wall while waiting for here. He suddenly remembered that Takuya is also around and didn’t know how to mention it to Tsukiko.

“Damn… why do things have to get complicated now?”

He heard murmurs as he waited as he glance to his right and saw—“What are you doing here?”

“Eh? Daiki! I’m so glad I found you!!!”

“The heck? I asked you a question!”

“Don’t blame me! Dean’s the one who left me alone in town and just texted me this address! Oh god I think I’m lost!”

“Dean? You mean Takuya?”

“Yeah, I think he’s around this area but—GAH STUPID DEAN! STUPID LITTLE--” the blonde started cursing in English which the ace didn’t understand and sighed. It took him a while to realize that the brunette the blonde was talking about maybe inside the same building as the monster player is.

“Man, where’s that other, kite?” Tsukiko looked through the boxes of old stuff and found amusing things of her childhood. “Oh this was my project when I was in primary grade school! Haha! I can’t believe it’s still here!” she laughed, then put it back in the carton.

She made her way upstairs and saw a blue kite being flew in the sky. “What the…?” she entered an old terrace where she used to fly hers in a windy day and saw a guy in a hood. “Who the hell are you?”

-------------------------------------------------

after 5 days! I finally freaking updated!!! UGH! THANK GOD OUR EXAMS ARE OVER! AND PLUS! ITS OUR SEMBREAKKKKK <3 <3  so i'll be updating continously for the following 2 weeks !!! sorry for not updating these days guys! :( :( I'll try to update 2 chapters tomorrow as long as i can! and i'll try to finish this story in a few days...

THEN I'll focus on Memories! And my new fan fic! It's a Shingeki No Kyojin fan fic!! :DDD For Levi fans... >:D Please read it! It's named "Hope to Freedom" ! i only posted the first chapter but i'll be posting the second soon! i hope you guys like it!

and pls vote and comment for this chapter! thank you! <3