↠↠ 21 Things I Learned At 21

photo: credit to the rightful owner, (ctto)

1. If you are not completely happy with everything, don't be afraid to walk away. You will never know what will happen after, so do it.

2. Don't rush yourself to become successful. Your time will come. You don't have to be fully functional in this society that you become a robot.

3. Try to learn something new.

4. Be transparent with your emotions. If you miss someone, tell them. Let them know. Nothing will lose anyway.

5. Always call and communicate with your family. It will lessen your doubts and burden to yourself.

6. Don't be afraid to speak up. Let them hear your opinion because it matters. Never hesitate to do it.

7. Communicate with your body. Stay healthy as possible.

8. Apologize if you're in the bad mood or irritated or you don't feel yourself.

9. Try to find a home for your soul. Go somewhere and feel connected with nature. Try to go to the beach once in a while or go mountain hiking. Go to the park and feel the nature vibes.

10. Don't be afraid to move somewhere you're unfamiliar with. Start a new life and something new in a place no one knows you.

11. Never let yourself get anxiety just because you're looking on other people's instagram, facebook or twitter feeds/timelines with their highlights of their lives.

12. Don't afraid to spend your money for memories and experiences. On the other hand, avoid spending too much on things that are temporary. Yet, if those things can make you the happiest, buy it.

13. Ignore other's opinion about how you should do you. Do what your heart desire as long as you feel beautiful and happy and you hurt no one.

14. Don't hesitate to say 'no'.

15. Surround yourself with beautiful things.

16. It's okay to cry if you feel like crying.

17. Running Man and random BTS videos most especially as Bon Voyage, AHL and Run BTS will make your day better even though how many times you re-watch it.

18. It's nice to meet and talk to strangers once in a while.

19. Trust your intuition. You know yourself so believe what it says to you.

20. Living alone is the hardest but learning from it is the best.

21. Do whatever your soul wants. Life is short.

Always,

Patricia ☕🍂

--- FOR FANGIRL's BEAUTY AND FASHION MERCH!!!

FOLLOW 'ticklrmerch' ON INSTAGRAM FOR AFFORDABLE ITEMS: